** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

that widow maker is so hot, ive been wanting to get my hands on one of those for so long,that thing is worth so much money. those 2 strokes roar.

Thank's gang! I love 'em too! :eek: :eek:

Hey mccarleyholmes, I've got one that's 4 sale!!

It's somewhat surprising that they're still 'out there'! Some pretty reasonable too! Keep looking! ;D

retaRD said:
Do you have any pics of the H2 for sale?
Where do you live?

I live in Mississauga, Ontario.

It's basically the same bike as the one in the pic. It can be had in a variety of configurations regarding body work, suspension, wheels/tires, etc. All those things will affect the $$! It's a good running bike that could use some TLC to be REALLY good!

PM me if you're interested! ;D

Before:

StartingPoint9-12-06.jpg

9-12-06LeftSide.jpg

After:
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

lil beast said:

I really like this bike, nice job, I've been thinking about a CX for a while now, might just take a look at the next one that comes around!

before:
P1010571.jpg

after:
Christmas2008054.jpg

Just spent the week stripping and painting the sheetmetal. Next on the list is badge restoration, lucas tail light, and slight fender trim.

Holy shit! NICE WORK!!!! How long did it take to convert from the chopper to the cafe? Looks like it was plenty of work. You should be proud!

Thanks, I am very proud of it, I think its my best work yet. It took me about a year and a half to finish the build, and I still need to cover the seat next season. But there was a lot done including frame mods and engine work.

Gordon, sweet Royal Enfield! In response to autoguy, I have no idea where this tank came from, it was my father in-law's tank from his racing days about 30 something years ago. He got it second hand from another racer who bought it some where in Europe originally. I have not see another one like it anywhere, its fiberglass and my guess is its the only one in existence. I wish I could find another one. Here is a pic of the original racer it came from a CB160.

b3_12.jpg

The motor was blown, and it had sat for the better part of 30 years under a cover in his garage. If I had know better I would have rebuilt it then. But it was so small I could not even work the rearsets, I'm just too tall. So I parted it out, but kept a lot of stuff off it. I am hoping to come across another CB160 in the future.

Wow that looks really great! That took a bit of vision to turn that pre-sport bike into a cafe and really pull it off. Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom