** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

LandofRath said:
Love the blue frame! Im in the thought process of what color to powder my cb350

Thanks, it will be for sale as soon as it's done. Next bike I will do a candy teal frame on

Greetings from Israel.... Enjoy your weekend ;)

Attachments

• Lior Baruch - Back On Two.jpg
    Lior Baruch - Back On Two.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 277
Hello,
Picked up this 74 cb750 end of May. Just wanted to do a quick clean check and light mods.
Just because I could wait to ride a cafe again.
So here's the before and after.
Thanks for looking.

Ok, I know this is not a cafe, but I spent the last year and a half restoring my 71 CB750K1.

I have a build thread here http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=44833.msg490227#msg490227 in the restoration section.

Before

IMAG0543.jpg

Finished...sort of

_DSC4929a_zps7dc549f7.jpg

_DSC4959_zpsf9318d00.jpg

_DSC4972_zps1a0690ce.jpg

_DSC4977bw_zps70ecbf8b.jpg

_DSC4996_zpsf089330d.jpg

Is it done? Maybe for now except for a few niggles. I don't know that I will ever consider it finished until I find a proper stock exhaust for it. But Hey! It's on the road, and I am going to ride the crap out of it!

edhaeuser said:
_DSC4996_zpsf089330d.jpg

Is it done? Maybe for now except for a few niggles. I don't know that I will ever consider it finished until I find a proper stock exhaust for it. But Hey! It's on the road, and I am going to ride the crap out of it!

I'm in love! :)

Very nice!! Is that a Monster swing arm? I used to have a trashed out ST2 that I restored to stock (below), but I like yours better.

Attachments

• ST2 Done 040911 004.jpg
    ST2 Done 040911 004.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 296
Thanks, yes the swingarm and wheel is off a S4R.
I might post a build thread if people are interested since i have a lots of pics.
cheers for the comments

I'd definitely like to see the build thread. There's a lot of stuff to hide on an ST to make a slick naked. Well done.

Yep airbox is great and I think you could help a lot of folks buy selling them. Great job, love the seat and tank colours and overall look you achieved.

Back
Top Bottom