** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

Very nice dilbone. It looks very classy. You've done very well by that bike. A lot of people customize a bike and make it different and sadly sometimes worse. You've succeeded at making it subtly better. It would be hard to tell that it's not stock to many people. Hats off to you.

diggerdanh said:
Very nice dilbone. It looks very classy. You've done very well by that bike. A lot of people customize a bike and make it different and sadly sometimes worse. You've succeeded at making it subtly better. It would be hard to tell that it's not stock to many people. Hats off to you.
Thanks diggerdanh. I really appreciate your take on it. Thats kinda what I wanted...a simplified cleaned up slick bike that still has some of the stock character to it but is a little leaner and meaner than it was. I think running more than just a sliver a rear fender is what really helped accomplish that. I like this bike way more than I thought I would. It doesn't look like I had initially imagined it but that's fine with me

Nicely done....I rarely say this, but OMO it actually looks better than the stock machine. Bravo Zulu!

DeanJ said:
thanks guys ! the nice compliments make me feel like I just won bike of day or something :)

Quick question. How or what did you do to the forks? Scotchbrite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1981 GS550T bought non-running as a project with the kids.

Before:
eb55f3934718e2a2920aeb08ca1e7173.jpg

After:
ffb2a6b86e57cdd1eed859e7dfcfac76.jpg

Not sure what we ended up with, but we had fun and they learned a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom