Couple shots/vid of my cb750

Travis24

well Im not much of a poster, infact this is my first thread here. Only time I get around to posting on any site is when Im bored.

So pure bordom inpired pics a a quick start up vid.

DSC03030.jpg

DSC03017.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

Video
cb750 chop

This was my first bike, many have came and went but this one will stay. I bought a *cough* gsxr *cough* so this one has been on the back burner for over a
year now. Hadn't started the bike in a long time so I fired it up today and took her for a ride. Plans are either hardtail the frame or work the frame around the seat pan I have and add some shocks.

man really sharp scoot! i love that stance it has!!! i think if you where to take the tank down to bare metal and leave the seat pan that it would really flow! maybe toss some 2in neoprene on the seat for a bit of padding! really nicely done, check out some short shocks and then just shave that tail a touch... then tighten the shocks up as firm as they go... i love it personally!

Thanks guys for now I think im going the shorty shocks way, the struts and no seat movement sucks. theres still a ton of stuff I want to do, different oil bag, rework the position of the controls, rework some of the back of the frame to flow a bit more. I'd like to hardtail it but for this year that wont happen.

anyways iv'e got the day off so Im just going to ride it today.

Back
Top Bottom