Sons of Anarchy

Represto

Over 1,000 Posts
Sons_of_anarchy.jpg

Have you y'all see this? The show's not too bad...almost done the first season.

I think they could have done a way better job with the bikes. All them are completely unremarkable. Amiright?

yeah, i watched the first season a while ago, not a bad tv show in most respects. acting is pretty good, plotting is not the greatest, but enough to keep me interested. that whole deal with the secret book manuscript is pretty thin, and could be better worked...
but yes, the bikes were woefully bland, the riding footage was boring, and that whole aspect could have been a lot better, hard to believe the guys were bikies, as in keen on motorbikes, rather then just gunrunners.
they probably get all their bikes from HD for nothing for the shoots, free advertising and all that, but they could do a lot to spice them up.

The series is about an outlaw bike gang in small town in northern california. They make the bulk of their cash through gun running and the show follows them through their dealings with other gangs, etc. Think Sopranos but with bikers instead.

I didn't see one HD logo all through the season...or any cheesy product placement for that matter.

For those of you with a rapidshare account:
http://www.rslinks.org/tv-series/sons-anarchy-season-1/

Yes, Happy Days, the early years Fonz! Only he was pushed by stage hands onto the screen on a not running bike. Apparently, he is terrified of motorcycles. Sigh...

Back
Top Bottom