Post a pic of your latest purchase

Nice bars Stroker!

Not near as cool as Mikes new box, but for $280 after coupon, I couldn't pass up this normally $599 box at the tent sale. Really well made. After seeing the quality of Jared's cart, I was sold.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362889101358.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362889101358.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 179
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362889177649.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362889177649.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 175
Kanticoy said:
Not near as cool as Mikes new box, but for $280 after coupon, I couldn't pass up this normally $599 box at the tent sale. Really well made. After seeing the quality of Jared's cart, I was sold.

Sometimes HF comes through. Those are very nice boxes for the money.

CC

Re: Re: Post a pic of your latest purchase

CCRider said:
Sometimes HF comes through. Those are very nice boxes for the money.

CC

I agree Chris, they are really well made. Ball bearing drawers, over 300# for the box alone. I'm very impressed.

Nice. I've been wanting to get a drawer like that at HF especially because of the price. All my tools are scattered all over my shop, my work bench/table, some in my office.....effin scatterbrained man.....maybe a drawer like that will somehow make me OCD with tools and where they belong.

I was that way until i built the shop. Now I'm major anal. I highly recommend their higher end boxes.

Von and Kanticoy- Nice boxes!! Not sure about Costco in the states, but the best deal for a box in Canada is Costco. Extra wide top and bottom boxes with side cabinet, the thing is huge for $699 or a 5' long roller with butcher block top in stainless for $599. both come with ball bearing drawers.

Anyways, I too had a good weekend. Friday brought me these for the RD
nov2012301_zps1d96b0a7.jpg

Look to be of fairly decent quality. Definitely a good base. I'll do a build up of them when I get to that point.
Saturday I got these- 1/8" clecos and pliers and a 4 piece TFO fly rod for my biking adventures this summer
nov2012290_zpsdb15933d.jpg

nov2012320_zps3b512780.jpg

Stroker- I got handlebars too! Today my buddy who owns a shop around here stopped by and dropped my European superbike bars which look to be about 2"+ lower and little more forward than the North American ones that came on my GS650E.
And my other buddy Goggles stopped by to take some dents out his RZ500 tank and gave me a boost bottle off his RZ350 he sold to try out on my RD
nov2012318_zpsbd4c6a52.jpg

Tifun said:
clecos are pretty useful. I have the same set...

Yeah I been using them for work for years and been on the "need at home" list for about just as long.

Those shocks look good Reds.
I've never seen Cleco fasteners before - they look really useful. They're available here in Oz so I might get some to try out on my composite fabrications.
DTT is a great place for learning about tools, techniques, and materials!

Crazy

I am inexplicably excited any time I see that box now. Hope you like it as much as I do, Sonreir.

Rich Ard said:
I am inexplicably excited any time I see that box now.

:) :D ;D ....... yeah? YEAH!?

Rich Ard said:
Hope you like it as much as I do, Sonreir.

No really........ ;) ;D <nudge nudge>

Oh fer Chissakes!....fer real?! Nobody?!?

(sorry all, slightly plastered and stuck in 12year old mode:
I've been inexplicably excited by box since then too......)

Clock 21 Gen 4. It came with 3x hi cap mags and night sights. Already went through about 200 rounds in the woods.

uruga8e4.jpg

I also got a 1.5" body lift for the cage.

uvavevez.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Another $50 I didn't really want to spend, but to have it done at a machine shop will still cost more. Plus after all this work I want those rings to break in right!

yhst-49953450248353_2251_12763349

yhst-49953450248353_2251_1001609

yhst-49953450248353_2253_13356565

I think I may pick up the mid-level kit from Vintage Connectors next month...

lonelywolf8588 said:
Clock 21 Gen 4. It came with 3x hi cap mags and night sights. Already went through about 200 rounds in the woods.

uruga8e4.jpg

I also got a 1.5" body lift for the cage.

uvavevez.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
this post... haha wow

Kanticoy said:
Nice bars Stroker!

Damn Kant! Where is this thing?

Back
Top Bottom