Well, huh... I just might be a dumb-ass.

I think talking about it does something not nothing ...the kid is halfway there already ....instead of complaining that its not 100% yet howabout you make the next move in helping the process new ideas never hurt anyone

Tell you what.. I have both shirts I purchased L and XXL new never worn I will ship free to anyone in the continental US who makes a cash donation to the cause deposited directly to Killman 8)

WTF?

Been on the road pretty much for the last couple of months, just dropped in because I actually have some time for a change, seems to have been some talk going on, but for some reason I didn't get any alerts. I have literally been travelling with random day or two pit-stops at home to work at the dealership, re-load, re-tool, take care of the pets and buy supplies.

Few things.

I appreciate the positivity that I've gotten, but take any whingeing and shove it hard right up the donuts. My email has been out here for everyone to see for months and only 3 dudes ever offered any kind of concrete assistance. There were others that I approached after they made offers, but they pulled a quick fade. Like to point out that it's kinda embarrassing to not have the cash to cover this kinda thing outright, so yeah, my begging pants aren't my favorite outfit to wear. I've tried to make a few trades over the season for something that could be made suitable quicker, but haven't been able to get my hands on a likely suspect. I could definitely throw together a piece of shit in a few days, if the bits were there, and I wanted to give him a piece of shit. And I had actually had a few days. Happens that I don't want to give him a piece of shit though. Like it to at least be safe and presentable. So it'll get done when I can get it done. Period fucking dot.

We actually had dinner again with the family this weekend, they've come to a few of our shows, kids and all. They framed the original pic and the boy is glued to the tablet that he bought with his winnings. Positive happiness and joy abounds, except for what fuckery I see on here. The parents have known me and my work ethic for quite a while now, I made it clear from the beginning that there wasn't a firm timeline on the project, especially considering the non-existent budget and the time constraints that I've been under. We've become friends and they know that it'll get done. I do keep my promises.

So, if you're panting and heaving over all of this, try doing it under water and take pics. It's more entertaining for me that way. Jesus, I'm not saving a geezer from code-blue-ing, and I'm not the public whipping boy. I'm just trying to be a decent dude and pay my bills at the same time. If your panties are frying hard enough, then pony up the cash and ship or buy a bike yourself.

Hope you all had a great Summer, and I'll keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom