CB360 front wheel hub offset

3DogNate

"You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda"
Silly me, I forgot to measure the offset of the hub on my front wheel before I took the spokes off.

Does anyone know the offset on the front hub of a cb360 with front disc brake? I'm going to rough the spokes in and let a pro true it. But he's gonna ask me the hub offset.

Nothing? If I post how to measure, would someone with a 360 and front disk be willing to measure?

You can determine the correct offset by loose lacing your front rim, mounting it in your forks and then centering your rim between the two fork legs. The rim should have the exact distance on each side of the rim to the fork lowers. Make spacers if need be, measure the offset and then true it in stand ( or pay some one to do it). See my BSA build thread for photos.

Re: Re: CB360 front wheel hub offset

Unfortunately, having a disassembled front end makes that difficult, was hoping to be able to do it while the front end was still being rebuilt.

swan said:
You can determine the correct offset by loose lacing your front rim, mounting it in your forks and then centering your rim between the two fork legs. The rim should have the exact distance on each side of the rim to the fork lowers. Make spacers if need be, measure the offset and then true it in stand ( or pay some one to do it). See my BSA build thread for photos.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom