Spoke Removal

1fasgsxr

Over 1,000 Posts
The nipples on my spokes on my CB wont budge!....any tips on getting them out so I can use them or am I wasting my time....pretty tight budget so I am trying to re-use them...don't have the money right now for a new set

Well, they are threaded like any other bolt / nut. Penetrating oil (not WD-40) , heat, etc will work.

Get the propper wrench and take your time once you get a few loose the rest will be cake grab the spoke close the the nipple with vice grip so they dont break and as always rich is correct

Well I got them out..only one snapped....anyone got a spoke and nipple for a CB 350F.....

I just threw out a bunch of ugly ones, sorry. But you need to mention whether the spokes are front or rear wheel, inner or outer spokes. You have 4 different spokes on that bike.

Also, the spokes are available from the dealer. About $3-$4 each. I wouldn't buy a set from the dealer, but I'd gt one if that was all that was needed.

Even better, you can get spoke sets for about $40....But I am assuming you are trying to save $$.

Back
Top Bottom