No idea.

mannythebear

Hello, my name is Manny.

I have a shot Honda 450 and I have no idea where to start.
The project is a sentimental project, it was owned by my uncle who died of cancer not too long ago.
He crashed it and left it out for dead on grampa's backyard after he tried to fix it but proved to be too expensive.
He had started a family then and was no longer willing to spend on personal choices.

I need help, and unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna be able to do it all myself. Rust has set in from years of exposure to weather.
I am in South Carolina and I'm willing to pay someone to do it entirely.
I have no knowledge of anyone that does anything having to do with cafe racers in south carolina.
I only know of "normal" motorcycle shops. These tend to be more, biker (as in, hell's angels bikers) oriented.
Help a bro out!
Are there any shops out here that'll do the entire cafe racer setup from the very beginning, rather than just restoring the bike?
I don't care too much about the price, I'll pay it.
This is homage to my uncle.

Sounds like you need to send it to member JoeyPutt in Alabama.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=8018

Check out his builds, nothing but quality.

His current build for a customer: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=42508.0

Agreed. You're close enough to trailer it down there. I've never seen something he's touched not turn to gold.

Also, have any pics?

Thanks guys, sent him a message and saw his builds.
Don't know much about anythin', but boy dem bikes are good lookin'.
will hit back with answer.

Brothers you are all too kind, as always your compliments and support mean more to me than you will ever know! Brother manny I would be honored to work with you on your project especially if the bike is sentimental to you, I am writing you back now.

If it doesn't work out with Joey, which I'm sure it will, I know a couple shops in the Greenville area. I think his builds are nicer though.

END OF LINE

Back
Top Bottom