Are you in the Dirty? (attn newbs)

HAHAHAHAAAAA, as long as its COLD BEER instead of SWEET TEA I'm down, don't care WHO you are. ;)

Hey guys. I hail from Northeast Georgia and I'm just getting into cafes after years of riding a Vulcan Drifter.

Looking for a decent already built cafe or a good sized bike to turn into one. I'm 6'3" 240 so I'd like to avoid being folded up on the bike if I could.

Good to be here!

skatetheame said:
I'm in Americus GA also known as the AME! Currently going to GSW but hopefully transferring to GT in the spring!

Bro, I go to Americus about twice a year for work. We stay there and work up in Oglethorpe at the Wayerhauser plant. Damn, now I might have someone to go drinking with besides my dirty ass coworkers. I'll let you know next time I'm in town. We'll have to get a few brews.

Chattanooga,Tennessee. Recent car magazine described the sewage treatment plant smell here as the "most nauseating pong" he could imagine. I guess we are in the "dirty south".Lol.bj

Hey Trenton. We have a local chapter on FB (Georgia Moto Ryder). You'll get more activity there.. I try to push guys there when I can. We've got a good little group of Down South'ers.. We post when we ride, we're going to begin meeting monthly in a couple months (when it warms up), we post local stuff for sale, etc.. Feel free to swing by.

Griff: U and I and Trenton T should plan a ride.I have an 86 Radian that rips and a KZ1000 that --well it rips as well.What say u when weather gets a little better?some of the best riding in the USA is right here where we live.bj

Agreed.. I'm hitting Helen as soon as it gets warm enough. I want to check out that Radian, same year as mine. I have a strange love for these early inline 4's. Go to our GMR page. There's a meet soon as Paddy's Irish Pub in Kennesaw..Check out the page for all the details.

If you've never been Helen, its a bikers dream... Amazing beauty on those roads through the dragontail..Small little town that CATERS to bikers. The whole town is setup like Octoberfest..Little german huts and all..Hard to find a place to park your bike...SO many riders converge there in the warmer days.. Worth the trip.

I've been there plenty of times. Would make a couple trips in the summer to go tubing with the kids when I lived in Roswell. But I've never been there on a bike.

Howdy! I didn't see an intro page as is popular on allot of forums so figured I'd post here for the first time. New to the board, here from Austin Texas I'm one O them Whatcha call Mull tie gen O Rational Texans...

Look forward to combing over the board though been on the lookout for a good Cafe board will all the good bits of info i've tried to pluck from the interwebs currently working on a rebuild of my 72 T100R it was chopperfied once in it's life and I'm trying to bring it back to the Cafe side. I'll get all my stuff posted up signature and profile etc here shortly. I'll be tracking the progress on my blog though here cafetrumpet.blogspot.com got a few pics up there right now.

Cheers,
Brandon

Or if you wear white shrimp boots also know as but not limited to: Cajun Reeboks, Chalmette sneaks, or coonass Nike specials then you are probably residing in the dirty south.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom