earthX Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries - Now available from Sparck Moto

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
Sparck Moto is now an authorized dealer for earthX Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. Engineered and manufactured in America, these super light batteries are some of the best money can buy.

Prices range from $129 for 6EqAh, all the way up to $725 for 48EqAh version. Most bikes would come in at the $169 mark.

They're not up on our website yet, but please feel free to email us at sales@sparckmoto.com for more details.

Attachments

• 10365960_727294894032087_3100300144393911124_n.jpg
    10365960_727294894032087_3100300144393911124_n.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 409
hey what size for a 350 honda twin with electric start ? what are the physical dimensions? thanks :)
oh and can it be layed down on its side in mounting use ?

Damn! Just....damn!

My CL350 uses an Antigravity that's slightly over an inch thick. Do any of your batteries offer this sort of form factor? It's a 4ah battery.

What would you recommend for a Shovelhead?

xb33bsa said:
hey what size for a 350 honda twin with electric start ? what are the physical dimensions? thanks :)
oh and can it be layed down on its side in mounting use ?

The ETX6A is 4.5" x 2.6" x 3.7" should do the trick if you've upgraded the R/R. It's 6Ah and has 80 CCA. They can be mounted in any orientation, including upside down.

Redliner said:
Damn! Just....damn!

My CL350 uses an Antigravity that's slightly over an inch thick. Do any of your batteries offer this sort of form factor? It's a 4ah battery.

What would you recommend for a Shovelhead?

The ETX6A I mentioned above should do the trick for the CL.

What's the displacement on the HD?

The harley is about 80ci. It's an 84 shovelhead. The original battery is supposed to be 18 or 19 ah.

I wouldn't mind the smaller form factor of prismatic lithium cells, since the hard-tails really like to be cleaned up. With a good low-profile battery, I could convince more people not to go battery-less :)

earthX is recommending the ETX36D for the 81ci shovel, but that seems like A LOT of battery. 36Ah equivalent and 405 CCA.

Assuming the charging system is in good health, I would suspect that an ETX18B would be a good match, since the Ah is closer to the original spec.

Biker pal in Houston. He goes through bikes almost weekly. Let's me work on everything he gets but for some reason his CL450 eludes me ;;)

Redliner said:
Biker pal in Houston. He goes through bikes almost weekly. Let's me work on everything he gets but for some reason his CL450 eludes me ; ;)

Depending on where you mount it of course but shovels are well known to eat regular style batteries because of heat and obviously vibration. External side mount batteries get you the best cooling but of course mine is in the U of the horseshoe type oilbag so I get the heat too. Battery #3 is doing fine for now.

Back
Top Bottom