Cb200 "Charis"

Heh, I can't wait to see my buddies try out the lil green SL for the first time.

It's pretty helpful to tell 'em how to stop first. Something like "If you need to stop, just pull both levers in."

I let 'em play in first and don't even tell them where the shifter is at first. Just play with the throttle, clutch and front brake.

We'll see how they do their first time. Heck, maybe you could be here for lil green's first day out?

Redliner said:
Heh, I can't wait to see my buddies try out the lil green SL for the first time.

It's pretty helpful to tell 'em how to stop first. Something like "If you need to stop, just pull both levers in."

I let 'em play in first and don't even tell them where the shifter is at first. Just play with the throttle, clutch and front brake.

We'll see how they do their first time. Heck, maybe you could be here for lil green's first day out?
that would be great! Just let us know!

Some updates on Charis. First Mom has officially claimed this little cb200 as hers. Zeke also taught his big sis how to ride. We have discovered several things that were sabotaged on Charis. The rectifier was plugged into the stator hence no charging. So we checked the stator to make sure there was no continuity and then we checked the ac voltage output and it was good. Plugged the stator into the harness and rectifier into its correct plug and viola everything is charging. The points were grounded initially also.

Back
Top Bottom