New option - Site Supporter subscription

BTW - one of the immediate activities we're doing (again) is the annual North American International Motorcycle Supershow here in Toronto. We were a big hit last year, and have been invited back! So we'll be in the same spot, with some new bikes, and spreading the good word.

With luck we'll hopefully be able to coordinate with some regional members to get a presence at some other shows across Canada and the US in upcoming months. Might be as simple as shipping the banner around or having a couple more printed up.

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

Tim said:
BTW - one of the immediate activities we're doing (again) is the annual North American International Motorcycle Supershow here in Toronto. We were a big hit last year, and have been invited back! So we'll be in the same spot, with some new bikes, and spreading the good word.

With luck we'll hopefully be able to coordinate with some regional members to get a presence at some other shows across Canada and the US in upcoming months. Might be as simple as shipping the banner around or having a couple more printed up.

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

Very cool! I'll be coming by Saturday or Sunday, will you have T-shirts and patches for sale at the show?
Thanks

I'll have some patches with me but no shirts. Not exactly when I will be there yet but will post some hours shortly

Thanks for the support!

Hey there,
just paid my subscription! I'm glad you did this Tim, it'll help take the strain off and hopefully allow parley into some neat benefits later on.....

Great site...have sent Paypal....building a 1969 DS6C Yamaha 250 into a cafe racer....will post pics later...keep up the great work Tim and all the guys and gals who love cafe racers....thanks....stay safe....

Paypal sent! Thanks Tim, Noel and the others that keep this site running! Keep up the great work guys!

Payment sent. I use this site often as a resource and would be lost without you guys. Thanks for all your hard work!

As soon as I get a job it'll be the first money I spend. Well, after I buy a celebratory 12 pack!

Okay I challenge everyone to fill this thread with 100 Site Supporter confirmations. Tim's wife is nagging him for a new fur coat.

Im in!! You cant have this much fun for 10 bucks anywhere else or it would cost ya 10 bucks in gas to get there leaving you with 0 scratch to have the fun, think Ill just chill here. 8)

Thank you Tim for makin DTT what it is.

Not sure what vb brings vs smf. It's certainly something I've looked at but conversion is a big job. Definitely something I'll continue to explore and if it makes sense and adds a ton of features or stability as we grow I'd for sure transition over

There are big forums running on smf though and the support community is great.

im definately supporting as soon as i take care of some very pricey unfortunate and unexpected expenses at home.

I don't talk much around here but I've been reading for about 4 years and have gotten WAY more than $10 out of the site in entertainment and help. I hope to be at the show this weekend and I'll stop by the booth.

Done and Done.

We could have a 'site supporter' thread where we could share ideas and so on?

If a site supporter only thread was 'exclusive' I am sure you could entice a few people who are on the fence to join because of the irresistible urge of curiosity of what is being discussed in that thread haha, but personally I don't really like the 'excluding' factor, but it's an idea at least.

Keep up the good work!

I also belong to the xlforum for Sportsters. On that site almost everything is available to non supporters, however some areas are reserved for those that chip in, including how to videos and the like.

Back
Top Bottom