Canadian prairies.

ABCanuck

Coast to Coast
Well, as some of you on the coast are enjoying your envy inducing riding season, we are just beginning to thaw out here on the frozen plains.

It gets my mind turning as far as trips go, albeit with limited opportunities with the farm and young kids. We may be further apart geographically, especially myself. I'm almost certain I'm 3 hours min from any other DTT member but it would be fun nonetheless to meet a few of you. Planning on being at the swap meet in red deer March 28 if any of you are interested. Cheers.

Canadian prairies.

Red deer is an 1.5hr away from me. Swap meet worth the drive?

Well, it's 3 hrs for me :). Maybe I'm just starved motorcycle interaction haha. It's a good club to get involved with though yes. Active membership and a good resource if you've got projects on the go.

I'm in Saskatchewan. I'm just breaking in my new Enfield Bullet. It won't be ready for any road trips for a couple thousand Kms but once it's highway worthy I'd definitely be into attending some prairie bike rally's.

The weather has been pretty gross so far this spring. I've managed to get out riding a few times so far but I wasn't really concentrating on photography. My brand new, two wheeled time machine had most of my attention. Haha.

Here's a few shots from my living room before I'd even fired the bike up. I was just enjoying the light off the shiny new paint and Chrome. I'll get some better pics once the weather clears up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 386
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 391
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    898 KB · Views: 391
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 389
wow! I thought there would be a few more canadians representing DTT! Any bc'rs out there?

Back
Top Bottom