**Lets see the Leathers....**

It's a stitching or sewing awl.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6308627107663762394#

Thanks Tim, Ill get some pics of the finished work tomorrow, im off to work now. And Noel, I kinda stole your idea the way I did my do the ton patch.

just picked up this jacket for cheap on the Egay, got a good deal on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320487583877&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I've been looking for a new jacket for 2 yrs. now. I've got a vintage one handed down to me from my dad when I was 15 but I've outgrown it. So I finally found one that I fell in love and bit the bullet.

It's vintage and perfect! It's a Bristol and really nice quality.

Front1.jpg

rear2.jpg

Tim said:
It's a stitching or sewing awl.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6308627107663762394#

ohh.. too much freakin work...
I think I'd just rather throw $5 to the local dry cleaner and wait on the spot...

Really nice jacket, not something you see every day ;) ;) ;).
mr.umbrella said:
I've been looking for a new jacket for 2 yrs. now. I've got a vintage one handed down to me from my dad when I was 15 but I've outgrown it. So I finally found one that I fell in love and bit the bullet.

It's vintage and perfect! It's a Bristol and really nice quality.

Front1.jpg

rear2.jpg

locO leoN said:
ohh.. too much freakin work...
I think I'd just rather throw $5 to the local dry cleaner and wait on the spot...
Ya but this way you can take pride in saying "fuck ya,I did it myself"

Hiya , i got a new , well second hand jacket, it cost £30 , i am almost in the nineties now ! though it looked very eighties and would clash with my pink crash helmet. red boots and black leather trousers oh and blue gloves an yellow, white and blue bike, its bit tight acrossthe boobs as its a guys jacket. Also has padded shoulders so i look "real hard" and scary chuckle ;D

Ok here is what Ive got so far,only took about 4 hours to sew everything on.

miss alliekat said:
Hiya , i got a new , well second hand jacket, it cost £30 , i am almost in the nineties now ! though it looked very eighties and would clash with my pink crash helmet. red boots and black leather trousers oh and blue gloves an yellow, white and blue bike, its bit tight acrossthe boobs as its a guys jacket. Also has padded shoulders so i look "real hard" and scary chuckle ;D
I knew a girl with big shoulders once...... her name was Bill......

cb750dude said:
Ok here is what Ive got so far,only took about 4 hours to sew everything on.

Hey!!.. I love the spot work, (studs), around the patch!!.. Looks wicked!!.. ;D

miss alliekat said:
Hiya , i got a new , well second hand jacket, it cost £30 , i am almost in the nineties now ! though it looked very eighties and would clash with my pink crash helmet. red boots and black leather trousers oh and blue gloves an yellow, white and blue bike, its bit tight across the boobs as its a guys jacket. Also has padded shoulders so i look "real hard" and scary chuckle ;D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Miss Allie, I think we need a pic!! :D

locO leoN said:
Hey!!.. I love the spot work, (studs), around the patch!!.. Looks wicked!!.. ;D
I told ya I kinda stole that idea from you. ::)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[/quote]

Not really that scary :D

oh and this was my first ride of the year, with the new big tyre and swing arm ;D

Attachments

• PICT0649.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 1,255
  • PICT0653.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,193
miss alliekat said:

Not really that scary :D
oh and this was my first ride of the year, with the new big tyre and swing arm ;D

Nice!!.. now lets see the "Other" leathers... ya know!!... ;D

locO leoN said:
Nice!!.. now lets see the "Other" leathers... ya know!!... ;D

if i remember correctly ....... youve already...... :-[ chuckle

Back
Top Bottom