Not a bobber, not a chopper, how 'bout a bagger!

....damn Tyler, that's pretty smooth. I keep saying I'm not a bagger guy, only recently coming to terms with HD in general but that is a fine looking bike. Maybe it's the lack of front fairing that makes it for me. Love the wide/low beach bars and long pipes!

That's actually not bad for the fender price. The new ones for the wife's Intruder will run close to $2K for the pair... her bike isn't worth that much... ::) Once I lowered the rear a few inches she decided the stock stubbies have to go. Finding HD stuff is easy, finding tail draggers to fit one of Japan's cartoon v twins... not so much.

Really nice twist on chollo styling. And the look has hit west TN too. Lisa ordered long fishtails for the 'truder...

Tyler if you need any other fenders/bags etc in the future please hit me up ill give you my price i am a Dealer for pretty much every major company out there for HD... looking forward to seeing it in person!

....for real? I guess I haven't looked at this portion of the market very closely.
I thought $150-ish for a ribbed aluminum fender was steep!

Swagger said:
....for real? I guess I haven't looked at this portion of the market very closely.
I thought $150-ish for a ribbed aluminum fender was steep!

If you Google "Arlen Ness parts" right now, most websites ask if you're surfing the net from your G6 on the wY to a party at JayZ and Beyonce's house. Its true.

Hahah! I'm embarrassed at what this stupid project has cost...but for fear of sounding like the rest of HD land, I'm not going to break it all down...the main thing is that this is how I wanted the bike, and that is what it cost to get there. In the end, I'm happy even if it was a moronic investment lol!

I appreciate the kind words on the bike...I really do appreciate it

Why!? it is a $$$ bike, you can recoup your $ selling it... got to pay to play when it comes to a custom HD... nothing wrong with flipping some coin on your scoot!

No hash from me, just slightly astounded is all......and Mike, you can't make me. I ain't even gonna look! ;)

JRK5892 said:
Why!? it is a $$$ bike, you can recoup your $ selling it... got to pay to play when it comes to a custom HD... nothing wrong with flipping some coin on your scoot!

Haha, and flip I did. I guess some guys go to the bar, some spend money on hookers and blow...I have my bikes!

...........................AND the bar, haha

Mmmmm.....love having this thing out and around! Cruising high-style!

C85662D6-56E7-40F3-94CD-76D471F5E4B7-3613-000007AEB2ED8FB4_zps66128694.jpg

312F3627-CD90-4D63-AD49-7E0100AEFFEB-3159-0000061C66964ED0_zpsce0bcb46.jpg

5ED425C7-9374-47D4-BF1B-4476E9ED5510-3159-0000061C57B4D3E7_zps38dc256f.jpg

How DOES one cruise whilst wearing a cravat?

(anwser is: With style of course!)

While you're at it, fit a pillion seat on there...cause no way in hell you're driving anywhere; that's what the butler is for.

Back
Top Bottom