1983 suzuki gsx1100 s

As I mentioned in an other thread, that's one of the most beautiful designs ever for a production bike.
I put Marzocchi gas shocks on mine, chopped the frame, added a different seat and smaller front fender. Had I stayed in Berlin I'd have gotten a 4 into 1 and gotten rid of the airbox. A smaller front wheel probably wouldn't have hurt it either. My girlfriend at the time kinda got tired of me wet sanding parts in her third floor apartment.

Thank you 1 bravo, love the black/red combination.

hillsy: I was offered on of these by someone who was looking at my bike last week, seems it has been sitting of his garage for some years and he is not interested in putting it on the road again.
Since I got hooked on the cafe racer thing, every old bike I see in the road I picture as a project, what would it look like? Would it look better as a cafe?, bobber? tracker, etc

Not sure if my wife would approve a third bike but should I end up buying it, I would definitely like to do a modification.

Cheers!

I guess it depends on whether the bike comes with the original fairing, side covers and air box. It's kinda hard to believe someone could let a Kat get that ratty, but there you go.

Also, the wheels are not right for the year, so ask a lot of questions.

Please, please restore that bike to what it should be, with some custom touches to enhance its stock aesthetic. Airtech sells bodywork for it.

Check out AC Sanctuary's work with one of these...about as tasteful and beautiful as could be done to a motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom