You Traded WHAT?

I wonder what i could get for an iPad that Im not using??
Damn dude, I would take that swap in a heart beat
+2 for the win

That little honda can be made into a really cool scoot. the engine and drive train are rock solid.

I do ride the hell out of it. Had it for two weeks and I've got roughly 1200 miles on it. I love it because it's two wheels. I have yet to venture in modifying anything on a bike, but I think that it could make a really nice bobber. As my only means of transport at the moment though, she's staying like she is.

Subtle_Pedro said:
As my only means of transport at the moment though, she's staying like she is.

Good call man. Ride it. Enjoy it, and as my signature says "keep er between the ditches"
I have seen many fuglier bikes that that, and yours looks to be in great shape to boot.
All votes are tallied, and as of now, you win this contest for today =)

I traded down ( in my book) but it was amongst friends so I can still Ride/borrow the good dirtbike and vice versa
2 RM80
Traded for 3 mopeds plus a bunch of moped parts

Another buddy of mine just put together one of those bicycle motor kits so the mopeds are for those slow leisurely rides

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 321
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 320
Wouldn't mind getting my hands on that blue one... I have a CR 80 motor that would do nicely onit

Better than a trade! Went for a hike found an old bottle dump then found myself digging and dragging for hours.....totally worth every mosquito bite....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 321
Porcelain brings big bucks these days. Damn American Pickers made the sign hobby almost unaffordable.

J-Rod10 said:
Porcelain brings big bucks these days. Damn American Pickers made the sign hobby almost unaffordable.

NO kidding. I don't know how many times ive heard "i just saw this on American Pickers and they paid $xxx,xxx.xx for it"

As much as I like that show... I HATE IT lol

Nice score on that sign for sure

I'll put it this way. ...if I can find a similar deal on another 900, I can have both bikes and cash left over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Today was trade your moped for a harley day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 319
Nice job again DesmoBro! whats the story about the harley?

Back
Top Bottom