Win a Hoverbike prototype

Ribo

Twist the "go-go" side and hold on!
I like this - the engineering here is top notch and it will become a reality. Braking seems to be the concern I would have.

Just not sure how they'll get past the legal stuff but it will get sorted out somehow I guess.

Donate to the project and you'll be in a draw to win a prototype...

http://www.hover-bike.com/MA/the-hoverbike/how-you-can-own-it/

Ribo said:
I like this - the engineering here is top notch and it will become a reality. Braking seems to be the concern I would have.

Just not sure how they'll get past the legal stuff but it will get sorted out somehow I guess.

Donate to the project and you'll be in a draw to win a prototype...

http://www.hover-bike.com/MA/the-hoverbike/how-you-can-own-it/

Braking won't be an issue. Helicopters don't have brakes and they do just fine. Does look like it would be a hell of a lot of fun.

yeah -- concept bike ( that actually does work ) looks pretty sexy.... can't wait to see the Ichiban Moto version...

hoverbike_imgp4143_small.jpg

I can see myself hitting a tree, flying over the handlebars and getting chopped to bits by the prop haha.

I want one.

But seriously they want people to DONATE 1,000,000 dollars?

Find an investor ya tards

I think they're going the crowd sourcing route which makes sense these days... see what you can get from people for basically nothing, then reach out to real investors for a share of the company once you get it to POC and patents nailed down.

Crowd sourcing only works if you have something to offer to the "investors" without incentive why do people donate? I guess a chance to win it is incentive but ican donate 10 cents for that

SONIC. said:
Crowd sourcing only works if you have something to offer to the "investors" without incentive why do people donate? I guess a chance to win it is incentive but ican donate 10 cents for that

Actually it doesn't. You'd be surprised how many people there are out there that just want to give money to things they like especially when it's something cool or something really meaningful to them personally. Usually it's not much but that's the point - $20 from 500,000 people is a lot of money.

I'll give them $100 just cos I want to see it happen, and I have a slight connection to them through friends of friends in England. For some folks I know $50 is a lot of money, to others I know it's a valet tip - seriously - money is relative.

Donate and win (possibly)? That's bit like buying a raffle ticket for a BSA Bantam. Knowing my luck I'd win the damn thing!

Back
Top Bottom