68 CL175 Project Vicarious

This bike has helped me lots. Sad to see it go, new owner starting a build thread?

I wish I coulda come down & taken some sexy shots. Need to see glam glam pics before shes gone.

Enjoy! Thanks!

It has helped me out too. However, its always exciting to start the next project. I already have a couple lined up when my 200 is complete.

Curbcast said:
This bike has helped me lots. Sad to see it go, new owner starting a build thread?

I wish I coulda come down & taken some sexy shots. Need to see glam glam pics before shes gone.

Enjoy! Thanks!

Thanks to both of you guys. It's a mutual "shared knowledge" thing i think. Im sure the new owner will start a thread, but it might take a little while.

Sorry guys, I'm just adding some "finished" shots to the end of this thread. Oddly enough, I didn't take a lot of pics of it done, so if anybody has a pic or two of it to add I would appreciate it!

utf-8BSU1HXzE5NzEuanBn.jpg

IMG00125-20100705-1650.jpg

Big Rich said:
Sorry guys, I'm just adding some "finished" shots to the end of this thread. Oddly enough, I didn't take a lot of pics of it done, so if anybody has a pic or two of it to add I would appreciate it!

[

That's funny, Rich. I barely have any pictures of the finished cafe or the finished chop, and both are long gone.

Pro? I didn't even ask how much she charged.......

Kidding. There were a bunch of pics taken that day- but that's the only one I have from Photobucket.

Back
Top Bottom