Half Fast Chicago Shane's SL350 Dirtbike/Bobber ---->

pretty sure it is. I'm going to be selling it in a month or so. it has a dent on the top by the gas cap. about the size of a 50 cent piece. 30 bucks?

I've been online all morning on Ebay for a tank that matches it... mostly looking at the 2 tabs at the rear of the tank

I have that same bike at home. i heard the earlier sl had a different cam than the later ones, giving it more low end, do you notice that?

i was planning to give it the ol bratstyle, but that triumph? hard tail fits nice. looks dope!

jbee

I haven't been around this forum in a while...but I'm itching for a new project...so you might see me a bit more. I thought I post some updates to my bike. Any comments or feedback is appreciated. This bike is an ongoing project to play with, so I enjoy any feedback to use going forward.

Some of the major changes I made was to the exhaust and carbs:
update_sideshot.jpg

I used stock scrambler pipes and chopped the mufflers, wrapped and brushed up the tips. I like the way they turned out.
As for the carbs...I think the stock size was too small so I put some Mikuni VM32's on. They run a bit rich now, but I'll tune it some more. I think they have much more potential.
update_exhaustcarbs.jpg

My buddy made some bars for one of his projects...but ended up not using them. I love them and look much better than the stock bars I had....so here they are.
update_bars.jpg

I'm using forks from a CB 550 that had some tabs on it that I didn't need. So I took a cutoff wheel and some hand files and shaved them down.....then black.
update_forks.jpg

Thanks to a couple of friends I managed to get my seat pan stiched and wrapped to represent our group. I think it turned out great.
update_seatwrapped.jpg

I still have a bit of work to do on the bike, but I think I made some good progress over the winter.

It was awesome to see it at Torque Fest, such a cool bike. I had a green triumph bobber there. You guys had the coolest stuff there!
Kev
TorqueFestII007.jpg

There was some pretty nice stuff, so for you to say we had the coolest stuff there is a HUGE compliment. We appreciate that. We're pretty proud of the stuff we make and enjoy blasting them around the city. Can't wait for Torque Fest next year already.

Hey, I have a cousin who was at torque fest. He took a few bike pics to email me over the weekend. Here is one:
sorry this came out so small. I uploaded it through Tapatalk, and it reduced the size dramatically. It is actually a pretty nice shot.
637665b2-c679-3222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom