OMG. check it out, bike rack for your bike

garagedoreen

Been Around the Block
I just saw this website, thought Id share. but man. a bike rack for your bike!! :eek:

http://www.cafemotos.com/johnnyrack/CustomerPage.html

I've actually seen a few of these. Might have to do with where I live though. I always laugh about it, but I guess if it fits what you want to do, it works. I use to tie my kayak to a skateboard, then tie that to my bicycle and pedal to the river.

PLEEEEEZZZZZ........I think I'll hang my beer cooler off that rack!!!! Or a sign for advertising/directions for my next kegger!!!!

I'd imagine seeing a BMW with that on there hauling a mountain bike (along with everything beemer riders haus) but seeing a sport bike carrying a road bicycle is just weird. Personally I thinks it's really cool because I'm very much into both, motorcycle riding and bicycling. In fact I ride my bicycle more than I drive a car or ride a motorcycle, and now I can ride a bike while I ride a bike because Xzibit heard I like that.

I would like to make myself a little rack for carrying my skateboard around, which is a lot more reasonable for day to day in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom