Wheel chair guy

Crab_Cakes

Been Around the Block
Has anyone noticed the guy that sits in the wheel chair at the Gardiner/Jameson Exit late at night?

Can't remember what his sign says,But it's something about needing change / can't walk (Or something along those lines)

Well i just watched the same dude Walk down my street pushing his chair and sign

What a Douche bag

It's guys like this that make it hard for other Panhandlers just trying to make an honest living :-\

I had a lady approach me at a gas station crying about her dead mother and needing $10 for a taxi to the hospital. I refused, and watched her trudge down the street, compose herself again, and walk into the parking lot of another building to hit up more marks.

Trick was she walked in the opposite direction that she said she needed to go! Funny stuff. I'd probably have given her $10 if she was honest and told me the truth about her situation.

i've had the same girl come up to me 3 times over something like 2 years maybe more with the exact same story in 3 different cities now. I lived in boulder colorado for about 2 months and could not handle the bums and the fact that you could not smoke anywhere in public without 10 people asking you for a cigarette. It was the main reason i moved back to detroit.

Goldberg2363 said:
i've had the same girl come up to me 3 times over something like 2 years maybe more with the exact same story in 3 different cities now. I lived in boulder colorado for about 2 months and could not handle the bums and the fact that you could not smoke anywhere in public without 10 people asking you for a cigarette. It was the main reason i moved back to detroit.

man you really, really, really must have hated it to move back to Detroit. :)

i love colorado but i HATE boulder. You go downtown Detroit and there are probably half as many bums as in boulder the only problem here is they are not hippy bums they are rock smoking will stab you if you say the wrong thing kind of bums so you have to be really carful they have guns and knives and are not afraid to use them at all.

Goldberg2363 said:
Umm... Holy F&%k!? Really? Did you live in the city. Bums everywhere else seem like angels compared to Detroit bums. They are the reason I'm leaving. I've been to alot of deprived cities, but Detroit will always take the cake on douche bag bums.

Homeless chick asked me for change for food, I offered her a pizza... She replies: "No, I don't eat pizza." Haha.

Also had a junkie ask me for change for food outside a McDonalds in London... I said "No but if you follow me in I'll buy you a Cheeseburger."
Came right up to the cash making excuses about why he needed cash instead of food... Refused the CB.

Back
Top Bottom