Last Months Vintage Motorcycle Show In St. Augustine FL - Lots Of Pictures!!!

Great pics! That must have been an amazing show. Loved that silver airhead, that thing was slick.

Re: Last Months Vintage Motorcycle Show In St. Augustine FL - Lots Of Pictures!!

All of the bikes were gorgeous! Those were all taken with my iPhone too (not too bad for a phone). Suprisingly other than a few guys I rode down there with, my buddy and I were some of the few vintage bikes in the parking lot. Unfortunately registration to enter the show was a 9:30am and we didn't get ther til around 10:30, so we just parked by a bunch of Harleys! I suprisingly got a lot of respect for having that sort of bike at my age. Nobody there expected a 21 year old to have such and old Honda.

Here are some of my CB200 and my buddy's CB160 after the show we took them for a spin around St Augustine's historical district. This is right off the Intercoastal Waterway...

http://s395.photobucket.com/albums/pp35/904cafe/St%20Augustine/

Re: Last Months Vintage Motorcycle Show In St. Augustine FL - Lots Of Pictures!!

Whoa, this is the best looking CB360 I've seen.

IMG_0388.jpg

Nice to see lots of love for old Jap bikes, it's not just American and Euro iron at these shows anymore.

Nice bikes! I also have to agree with DrJ. That's one nice 350.

Bump for everyone to see!

Wish I coulda got my bike in there, I'll have to wake up earlier next year!

Back
Top Bottom