Vapor Blasting

wayfastwil

Seen pix of parts that have been Vapor Blasted they look great! Anyone have any personal experience with Vapor Blasting?

Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell gotta tell you something

Checking in here to keep up. i have been looking for a Vapor Blasting source for a while, the parts are perfect, carbs and cast aluminum looks brand new.

I you do this process chime in the work is here if it's consistent and fair!!

I've been searching for a while too, though I can't afford it right now :) here's the best site I've found for services:

http://vaporblastingservices.com/#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine down by a chap in Sydney Australia. Amazing job and it doesn't compare to any other process in my opinion:

http://idiotsguidetocustom400f.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/i-got-touch-of-vapoursvapour-blasted.html?m=1

Gooday mate! Wonder if an old American codger was to navigate to the Queensland if he might get along with no worries or just fucking die on the roadside???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd be no worries. It tends to be the backpackers that go missing. Stick to hotels, blow a few heads off some frosties, say hello cobba to a few locals and you'll be peachy!

Alright then, I really have been wanting to make the trip and gnaw on some of the local fish maybe take a day charter or two.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Checking in here to keep up. i have been looking for a Vapor Blasting source for a while, the parts are perfect, carbs and cast aluminum looks brand new.

I you do this process chime in the work is here if it's consistent and fair!!

Your parts are done, were just picked up. Looking forward to your in-person impressions!

Thanks for the project!

Best,

Nils Menten

Got all my parts back last night.

I could not be more impressed with how well the process works, tonight I'll get the wheels on the MT1 (Mosquito) and take some pics.

I wish there was a way to do that without total disassembly. I am starting a new project, the motor runs like a top so no point in messing with it just for cosmetics. I like that real aluminum look better then paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rusnak_322 said:
I wish there was a way to do that without total disassembly. I am starting a new project, the motor runs like a top so no point in messing with it just for cosmetics. I like that real aluminum look better then paint.

I've soda blasted and then painted engines and polished/blasted the sidecovers and that is a great in-between solution for a guy in your shoes. If you have a good-running engine I would say this is the best course of action if you want to rejuvenate it visually. Just did it for a local client in fact.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Got all my parts back last night.

I could not be more impressed with how well the process works, tonight I'll get the wheels on the MT1 (Mosquito) and take some pics.

Very glad you are happy! We aim to please :).

3c5fecc8d99e2f30dda305689df2cbc8.jpg

Hubs look nice on this retro mini

Three more boxes of parts going out... Hope you all are sending parts so we can keep this guy slammed!!

5b6f6efddb7384507a4b6bdee9b71b4c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom