CB550K Headers

jmagno316

Anyone know of any companys that sell JUST the header pipe for a 77' honda cb550 four cyl? I've also got a header pipe for a sohc cb750, is there anyway of making this work? I plan to use a yoshimura muffler that i got off of a kawasaki.

Steve Carpenter (Carpy) does exhausts for the 750 and 550's. I'd imagine he could help sort you out.

Carpyscaferacers.com

Stock headers for CB550s are a dime a dozen -- it's the mufflers that rot out. That being said, sounds like you are looking for a 4-1. You won't be able to use the CB550F Supersport header due to peg and brake and kicker clearance. Others are around, Kerker e.g., or you might want to write to folks selling whole sets if they'll just sell the headers, including Carpy. I guess it also depends on your budget...

I might be a bit late to the party but check out Ripple Rock Racers out of Canada. They are producing Hindle 4 into 2 into 1 stainless exhausts under some sort of agreement. They make exhausts for the 500 / 550, 650 & 750. All are flow tested and beautiful I might add. Have a look at mine for the cb650, I went with just the header and bought a different stainless muffler.

With your US greenback stronger these days it makes buying that header out of Canada even better!!!

www.ripplerockracers.com

Attachments

• cb650 hindle header.jpg
    cb650 hindle header.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 595
  • cb650 rear rim 3.JPG
    cb650 rear rim 3.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 621
Kmcphee sharp looking bike! I agree to contact the supplier and see if they can give you what you need.

Back
Top Bottom