cb900f

BIGGERJIM

my body work is current getting a working over at DWMS RACING. ;D
maybe upon completion i can post a picture of joe's handy work.

jim

Brother Biggerjim picked out his colors and delivered the materials to me so I have been working on preparing the body work for paint this week, I should have it painted within the next few days and will add photos as soon as it is completed!

Some of you have already seen the engine work that I completed for this build, here is a photo for those of you who have not seen it yet.

000_0043.jpg

Brother Biggerjim installed the engine back in the bike and took this photo with a cellphone so it is not real clear however it will give you an idea of how the motorcycle is looking so far!

cb900fside-1.jpg

BiggerJim! Welcome to the addiction! Glad to see you over here and I'm glad this build didn't fall by the wayside. I've loved that motor for a long time!

I painted all of the bodywork with the black single stage urethane that Brother Biggerjim decided on and am preparing to paint the gold stripe on the front fender, tank, and tail.

Brother Biggerjim calls this bike the Homefry Resto Mod so today I installed the lettering he provided on the side cover. I still have some hand polishing I want to do on this cover however here is how it looks so far.

000_0010.jpg

Now then Brother Joe - if you practice "The VINDICATOR" in the Vincent style ............................ ;) ;)

sweeeet , joe that looks perfect. the letters will definatley stand out.
there will be no question this year at barbers who's bike this is, ;D

Brother Beachcomber the Vincent style is very Beautiful!

Brother Biggerjim I am very happy that you like it!

I painted the gold stripe on the front fender, fuel tank, and tail this afternoon and Brother Biggerjim brought some red pinstriping by so hopefully we will have the body back on the motorcycle this weekend!

Today we finished the paint work for the CB900F, Brother Biggerjim brought the bike back over to the shop and we mounted the body and took some photos!

We still have some polishing to do once the paint cures however here are some photos of how she looks!

000_00103.jpg

000_0016-1.jpg

000_0015-4.jpg

000_0014-2.jpg

000_0013-3.jpg

000_0019-1.jpg

000_0005-5.jpg

(The jealousy monster rears its ugly head once again.)
That paint job is disgustingly beautiful. Great work there.

it certianly turned out great, thanks to everyone at DWMS racing HEADQUARTERS for their work and co-operation.
i look forward to working with everyone on future projects...

;D

Back
Top Bottom