SR500 Project

Oh look that's cute you wrote on your basement floor in pink sidewalk chalk.

I'll race your 500.
0-10 mph winner take all.

Joon-yah Bourelle said:
who has the third?

You did until you started engraving fancy shit all over it and drilling holes in everything ;D

SONIC. said:
You did until you started engraving fancy shit all over it and drilling holes in everything ;D
Ya damn right!!! Don't worry, it'll be there!!

SONIC. said:
Well not a lot to report
But I did get my tail light decided upon.
I ordered a 18 Watt 6 CREE LED offroad light that puts out 1400 lumens (read brighter than hell)
Then some Ricer Tail light decals in red, stuck them over the lense, trim to fit and whalla:

Should effectively blind anyone that follows too closely. And more importantly alert EVERYONE on the road to my presence.

Also there is now an english wheel and a shrinker stretcher in the shop so tank build coming soon.

Hey, this project/your seat hoop price made me join this forum. Reading through the pages is hysterical! I'm looking for a tail light like the one you have , did you get yours from somewhere in the US or did you get yours from china as well? I'm a little wary of ordering one so I figured I'd ask before I waste money.

Nj732port said:
Hey, this project/your seat hoop price made me join this forum. Reading through the pages is hysterical! I'm looking for a tail light like the one you have , did you get yours from somewhere in the US or did you get yours from china as well? I'm a little wary of ordering one so I figured I'd ask before I waste money.

Thanks man!
I got it from a US seller on ebay. It's certainly chinese. Very well made though

Joon-yah Bourelle said:
Wheres the progress fucker?

All my damn friends are in my shop and I can't get shit done.
Fuck.
Time to start kicking people out.

Small progress is still progress motherfuckers

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409625200.021444.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409625200.021444.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 817
Back
Top Bottom