A-65 DeadTail Restart

Dang. I absolutely never want to know what that feels like. Speedy recovery.

Tune-A-Fish© said:
Ripped bicep picking up a door the dumb way.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

You pop it completely and have it re attached or partial tear? That's a shitty injury! No matter what you do if you hand is supranated (palm up) it activates and must kill.

I guess I lucked out and they were able to fish out my tendon without as long of a cut. There's actually a forum for this type of surgery but I it's mostly a bunch of wimps and body builders that don't actually use their muscles for their intended purpose.

IMG_20161026_062019227_zpscjlcrc6e.jpg

jag767 said:
You pop it completely and have it re attached or partial tear? That's a shitty injury! No matter what you do if you hand is supranated (palm up) it activates and must kill.

Full monty reattached Friday last. cant really turn my palm up now that you mention it :-\

You still have one good arm. Back at it. ;)
You still have one good arm. Back at it. ;)

That's muh beer hand tho ??? But yes, I can do wurk, need to organize a new tool box and and nut/bolt bins parts... stuff can and will be done :eek: :eek:

datadavid said:
Damn, why dont you pay young dumb guys to lift doors the dumb way? Must be cheaper in the end

I think were all born stooopid and spend life in denial? :-[

Progress is good, healing up nice... maybe another week or two and I can do light duty, my leg is good so kicking this thing won't be an issue :eek:

3489b03abc781f74d07081d88c879d42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom