Trx850 cafe

deepwaterimports

Over 1,000 Posts
Hi fellas,
As it appears I have just acquired a 1998 trx850 that in need if some attention. I'm looking to give it the modern cafe look come January but fir now she will be a daily ride.
Looking at possibly going down the path of putting in a R1 front end and ss or rickman faring. Here are some pics as she is now
ybemu5y2.jpg
uzygugaq.jpg
jerupe8u.jpg

Nice bike, I would love one of these. I would make it as minimal as possible, lose a ton of weight and give it a good canning :)

Re: Trx850 cafe

Hey man great bike. I have been tempted by one of these lately. I would put a round front 1/2 fairing and duc tail on it. Good luck mate!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm liking this rickman faring but dig the front end with the ss one too really keen for a r1 front end after looking at this pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 3,726
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2,834
Trx850 cafe

Been looking at a few nice examples of modern cafe's and I'm looking to keep the pillion. But got board and played around with the look in after.

Wanting black faring & seat with a silver flaked tank like the old winning ss Ducati super bikes.

ve3u8a9y.jpg

Heading to japan in a few weeks so I am going to try and source the faring and exhaust over there. Anyone recommend places to get bike gear over there.

Trx850 cafe

Just got back from japan so the money saving and spending for the trx begins.
Picked up these Posh indicators for the girl.
ysunu5et.jpg

3ahu9abe.jpg

Awesome mate, look forward to following this one, Lola came at sweet so you've set a high standard :)

So I have finally managed to get some extra cash together and we have the trx back in my shed. She is sporting new brake fluid new oil new timing chain filters the lot. Next is the. De faring the form seals tyres and seat. The front faring is off and an cleaning bits up.

So did a quick mock up. Looking to move the bars under the top tree mount however as it looks a bid odd that high. What do you guys think?
ybuse3y4.jpg

Small progress. Parts ordered and slowly turning up.
na4ydery.jpg

y3u3u3ep.jpg

Seat should be here in about a week. Then she if off to see Kyle at rene9ade for some frame cutting.

Nice mate. Very underrated bikes i have been doing mine for the past 2 years. Just fitted an r6 front end. Can't wait to see how it feels ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408587027.555022.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408587027.555022.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 1,114
Back
Top Bottom