Art?! It's how I make a living. (and subsequently, buy motorcycles)

gettin' bouts to be time for me to take a visit o'er thar yonder for some drawlings on my person. you gots fancy skills with brushes and graphite and needles and stuff...good going bucko.

VonYinzer said:
Really holmes. Wish ya were closer. I'd love to have some tattoo work done by ya.

I have clients that fly in from all over the country, get on that list Mike!

VonYinzer said:
That's a little excessive... ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Horseshit! What's an extra $300 for roundtrip tickets when it's something permanent. That's only 2hrs worth of tattooin money anyways

The hardest part of portraying any living creature, is showing "life" in the eyes.
You sir, do excellent eyes!

wow, nice work all around! congrats on the watercolors -- they seem to be one of those mediums that you either "get" or you don't. looks like you got it!

halfway through this one yesterday. (I fixed the mouth up a bit and finished off the neck and braid after I took this photo, will finish the whole piece up in a month or so)
64692_10151132503012927_160391442_n.jpg

finished this off recently as well
553947_10151111290877927_419333229_n.jpg

I know I've said this before, but your stuff is insane. I've done 6+ years of art school and never saw stuff that good. Have you though about selling your work? ...Who watercolors in their sketchbook anyway!?!! ;)

CafeRacer650 said:
I know I've said this before, but your stuff is insane. I've done 6+ years of art school and never saw stuff that good. Have you though about selling your work? ...Who watercolors in their sketchbook anyway!?!! ;)
I do sell my work, good portion of my yearly income. Currently I work exclusive with Stovall/Costilow Gallery in Denver.
I use paint specific sketchbooks. The ones I use are 5.5x9" with cold press 140lb pages. Mostly use watercolor in them as the little cake trays are pocket sized and I can mostly use spit, so can capture colors and ideas wherever I may be. It's pretty awesome to just take the '68 Scrambler off to the mountains looking for things to sketch down, birds, deer, etc.
Makes for a good relaxing time.

Wow. Truly talented for sure. I've just made the leap to work as a creative (photography) in the last year and I couldn't be happier. Poorer, but happier. haha. Great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom