Rolling shot

oasis

Just thought I would share a pic of my 75 CB750. Actually got to put some miles on it this summer and its running great and actually rides "ok" for being so low and having those Firestones on it. After my original build I did a few more things just to clean it up and refine the look I was going for, I guess a bike like this will never truly be "done"....... maybe a motor build over the winter

422645_10151021804081567_1764116888_n.jpg

I have mine low as well I love the look of a lowered bike and it rides good as well. Your bike looks bad ass!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Rolling shot

oasis said:
Thanks man, No I don't run a fork brace.

Mike

Handling will improve if you put one on. I have a front fender on mine and I recently added a fork brace and it feels like handeling improved

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What! no fork brace? AND you're running those throwback firestones! And no full face helmet! and no armored jacket! blah blah blah

Just joking, nice looking bike man. It pretty much looks just about perfect. good work.

I would run a fork brace though, aside from improving handling they also tell everyone that you're not fucking around.

Looks kewl man.

What is that rear fender and how did you do it?

Put into perspective just how big a cb750 is
Good looking bike

oasis said:
Just thought I would share a pic of my 75 CB750. Actually got to put some miles on it this summer and its running great and actually rides "ok" for being so low and having those Firestones on it. After my original build I did a few more things just to clean it up and refine the look I was going for, I guess a bike like this will never truly be "done"....... maybe a motor build over the winter

422645_10151021804081567_1764116888_n.jpg

Supercool shot. Not enough of us get quality pics of our bikes being ridden. Love it.

looks great. how are you running shocks and having the fender so close to rear tire? to you just let tire rub fender, or is there some trickery i cant see.

Back
Top Bottom