well fellas....

forcefanajd

Over 1,000 Posts
looks like im gonna be on here a lot more often over then next 4 days at least. my buddy dropped a railroad tie on my foot yestarday by accident and broke it on me so im on strict bed rest for at least 4 days. this blows especially since my new bicycle is gonna be done this week and now im not gonna be able to ride it. :-\

Sorry bout your foot... and the thing about you bein on here more... :p
Anyway, a railroad tie to the foot sounds a bit painful... good luck getting the swelling to go down!

you guys gotta keep me entertained....im gonna lose my mind. id especially enjoy a nice video of gretta foing for her first rip :p

and yah.....its swollen up BIG time, hopefully the 800mg motrin and 500mg vicodons will help.

Then your buddy owes you a lot of weed, if you're into that kind of thing.

Cant believe Im the first to post anything to this reference:

I-love-vicodin-house-md-3555073-369-500.jpg

What?! No story about going to the emergency room and some hot nurse bandaging your foot and you got her number? Guess it only happens with penis burns.

;D

lol i wish.....the only good looking girl i saw was working at the desk and i couldnt exactly walk over to her to chat.

Damn bro, hate your down, get your friend to come smoke you with about three of the vikkies in your system and a jeager-bomb! You won't care about your foot after that! When your in that state, play some video games! Thats what I did for almost 6 months, had a nasty knee injury that put me down for almost a year total! Experimenting with drug combo's can be fun, just be carefull! Hope your back going soon.

If you get too bored we can always strike up a good paint argument! ;)

Cheers!

Oh no...that sucks man, I hope it heals up well.
Hang in there, enjoy the time off as best you can and get better.

Sorry to hear that. Foot injuries BLOW DICK as if I needed to tell you. Get your hands on some liquid codine... I slept for nearly a month after my car accident b/c of that lovely elixer. Make the time just fly by...

forcefanajd said:
you guys gotta keep me entertained....im gonna lose my mind. id especially enjoy a nice video of gretta foing for her first rip :p

and yah.....its swollen up BIG time, hopefully the 800mg motrin and 500mg vicodons will help.

I'll get on that for you Force.....I have 8 days off starting today. I am determined to make it happen.

You'll make it bro!!!

tWistedWheelz said:
Damn bro, hate your down, get your friend to come smoke you with about three of the vikkies in your systen a jeager-bomb! You won't care about your foot after that! When your in that state, play some video games! Thats what I did for almost 6 months, had a nasty knee injury that put me down for almost a year total! Experimenting with drug combo's can be fun, just be carefull! Hope your back going soon.

If you get too bored we can always strike up a good paint argument! ;)

Cheers!
Yeah... I remember those 6 months... Scavenger!

kanticoy....i cant wait man i really love your bike for some reason.

thank you everyone for the wishes. cant wait to get back on my feet and riding my fixed gear and it should be warm enough by then to start working on the cb450 too :)

Dude, from the time I read your first post in this thread, I thought I would see your stamp all over this site for the next 4 months straight! Hell you seem to be on here less. Do you type with your feet or something? Whats up?

If its good drugs then I suggest you share! ;D

Back
Top Bottom