well fellas....

tWistedWheelz said:
Dude, from the time I read your first post in this thread, I thought I would see your stamp all over this site for the next 4 months straight! Hell you seem to be on here less. Do you type with your feet or something? Whats up?

If its good drugs then I suggest you share! ;D

lol ive been on here......just not much to post on. ill post some pics of my foot in a minute. the bottom of it is bruised cuz its so fucked up. lol

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Dude......you have some stubby toes man! Don't try to blame the swelling.......heh.
Hope that heals up quickly!

Swagger said:
Dude......you have some stubby toes man! Don't try to blame the swelling.......heh.
Hope that heals up quickly!

stubby toes?!?! my toes are like 3 inches long bro....i wear a size 14.5, my foot is so long it makes my toes look small

damn man! how do you rest that club on a foot peg! You need a bike-o-lounger with running boards! Hahahaha :D

Hey, I have never seen any pics of your bike! or bikes! Post some if you can! I would like to see your RC-51, is it the track or street? I am assuming street!

the RC51 was actually my buddies bike, i just rode it all the time, it was a sick ass bike. power commander, soft rev mod, 5 liter carbon air box, crg levers, crg rear sets, i forget what wheels but they were sick. he recently sold it to buy a 2010 cbr1000rr which he put a disco potatoe on. heres a pic of the RC51 when i was living with him and a pic of my cb450

4874_197059805164_550800164_7268569.jpg

bike.jpg

I love the RC-51 but the 1000RR is a better bike! The 600RR even better! Faster 0-60 than 1000RR when tuned right and can out corner the 1000RR as if the 1000RR had steel trax! The added weight of the 1000 just does not add enough HP to overcome the hp: lb ratio that the 600 has! Not to mention how hard it is to alter the course of that much momentum! Physics says it all on why the 600 is a better bike, unless you just like going stupid fast in a straight line for a long distance, then the 1000 would do it for you! In that case though just get a busa or a ninja 14!

he wanted a busa but he scored a cbr1000rr for 6500 with 13 miles on it lol. i was supposed to by the RC51 but the deal fell through when i lost my job. I <3 that bike and i will own one hopefully this summer. he was wicked cool about it though and id literally show up at his work and take the bike and leave him my car to get home, hes a really good friend.

Back
Top Bottom