new seat cover for my vespa

I must say I am part mod part rocker.
the scooter is the practical everyday ride but, no thing says it needs to be boring.
I am waiting on my aqueouswax from aerostitch to coat the seat before I put it on the bike. so by next week I should have some pics with the seat I can show you with out the seat

IS THAT A DTT STICKER ON A SCOOTER!!!!! :eek:

We should revoke your colours! Rockers all over the world are rioting now!

Unbelievable!

:D :D :D

Damn mod's! Put on your cardigan and get the hell out of this cafe boy!

Should look cool on there, don't tell anyone I said so though!

It's hard to be a moderator for a forum and not show your support on the side of the support vehicle for my Cafe4

All in good fun you know!

I do have to say (in a serious voice):
It hurts to see a cafe racer sticker on a vespa!

The days of mods vs. rockers truely is dead!

man i got to say... I love me a vespa! hell i had a 50cc scooter all though college, i worked at a hotel that rented them and took all the wrecked ones and built one solid scooter out of the wreckage... painted the whole thing rattle can gold, and put a 150 song horn on it... if you run a short from your horn switch to your guages it will short out the govener on those types of scooters. this will let the speed keep climbing and climbing, after 60mph they start to shake really bad... was an awesome ride in college... did have a buddy get a DUI on it, that sucked, he had two cases of beer on the floor board, and the deans daughter hammered on the back with a beer in her hand... idiot! ohhhh well makes for a good story.
crappy part is one of my friends offered me 500 bucks for it after school was over, i told him hell ya, helped him load it into his truck so he could run home and grab the cash... he left, for Oklahoma... so lame to rip someone off for something so stupid... i had known him for over 5 years and never thought he would do something like that, he will get his one of these days at homecoming, i am sure he will show up thinking i "forgot" i never forget a theif!

JRK5892 said:
man i got to say... I love me a vespa! hell i had a 50cc scooter all though college, i worked at a hotel that rented them and took all the wrecked ones and built one solid scooter out of the wreckage... painted the whole thing rattle can gold, and put a 150 song horn on it... if you run a short from your horn switch to your guages it will short out the govener on those types of scooters. this will let the speed keep climbing and climbing, after 60mph they start to shake really bad... was an awesome ride in college... did have a buddy get a DUI on it, that sucked, he had two cases of beer on the floor board, and the deans daughter hammered on the back with a beer in her hand... idiot! ohhhh well makes for a good story.
crappy part is one of my friends offered me 500 bucks for it after school was over, i told him hell ya, helped him load it into his truck so he could run home and grab the cash... he left, for Oklahoma... so lame to rip someone off for something so stupid... i had known him for over 5 years and never thought he would do something like that, he will get his one of these days at homecoming, i am sure he will show up thinking i "forgot" i never forget a theif!
I hate a damn thief too! I hope you get him! Who steals a vespa from a five year friend! What a piece of shit! I want to kick him in the balls for you!

I was going to change the sticker when I got it it. to Half -ton
the vespa will run 65-68 mph with it's current setup. (I am 220 and it pulls my fat ass at those speeds)
I can put a new head to go from 200 to 215 and larger expansion chamber exhaust and a larger carb. I know people who race these and run 110 115. power is not the issue the 10 inch wheel is the issue it gets a little hairy over 60. I have had it on the highway once and with the leg shield acting like a sail and ten inch wheel little to much to control.

Mortikan said:
I was going to change the sticker when I got it it. to Half -ton
the vespa will run 65-68 mph with it's current setup. (I am 220 and it pulls my fat ass at those speeds)
I can put a new head to go from 200 to 215 and larger expansion chamber exhaust and a larger carb. I know people who race these and run 110 115. power is not the issue the 10 inch wheel is the issue it gets a little hairy over 60. I have had it on the highway once and with the leg shield acting like a sail and ten inch wheel little to much to control.
Sounds like fun!
You should go with the half ton sticker, that would be funny!

Back
Top Bottom