'72 R60/5 cafe makeover

love these bikes.. cant wait to see it all come together.. just wanted to mention, that seat/tail shape could be done in metal if your not pleased with the fiberglass finished product.. it reminded me of a tail laying around in his shop. PM Ken hosford, he does all my stuff and his work is awesome, cheap, and custom to fit your application.

Tim, they're 350mm as opposed to the stock 340. I think they're about 13.75 in. or so. I'm fairly tall with long legs, and I wanted a little bit of an aggressive look, so I went for it. They also set them up to adhere to my weight(which isn't much) haha. If they work well I would do business again, for sure. The site is http://www.hagonshocksusa.com/ E-mail or call Christina, she was a real sweety.

MJPriceisright, I'm definitely interested in metal. As my welding/metal skills aren't the best I wasn't sure who to ask. Thanks for the contact.

Hankus said:
Tim, they're 350mm as opposed to the stock 340. I think they're about 13.75 in. or so. I'm fairly tall with long legs, and I wanted a little bit of an aggressive look, so I went for it. They also set them up to adhere to my weight(which isn't much) haha. If they work well I would do business again, for sure. The site is http://www.hagonshocksusa.com/ E-mail or call Christina, she was a real sweety.

MJPriceisright, I'm definitely interested in metal. As my welding/metal skills aren't the best I wasn't sure who to ask. Thanks for the contact.

no problem man, hes a great guy I actually drive to his house and spend the day there usually. hes a true metal enthusiast, and anything you can dream up, he can normally make a reality.

Look up Flanders bars. They have an entire line of 22mm bars. There is a difference, the controls are TIGHT on a 7/8...i went with the low euro.

Been super busy and haven't had much time to work on it, but here's where I am. I think she's gonna look pretty badass, myself.

Attachments

• IMG_2035.JPG
    IMG_2035.JPG
    596.3 KB · Views: 192
Back
Top Bottom