New Guy, Illinois, 1975 CB200T build coming!

Gruudge

Hey guys, new to the site. Not new to forum, cars and bikes. Anyhow now the important stuff. Swooped up an awesome toy for a café build. Its a 1975 Honda CB200t. I'm not new to building and modding bikes, however I'm new to older vintange full teardown and resto. Ive personally never done it and decided for the 500.00 price the bike cost me it was well worth the buy. Literally have owned the bike for a 1 week, and wasn't firing right, issues with the carb and few other things here and there. I will be asking a lot of NEWBISH questions, not because I cant google, but because I'm having a difficult time sourcing the info I'm looking for. So if anyone has experience with these please hit me up or friend me or pm or even send me links. Anything and everything is extremely appreciated. I look forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully contributing what I can here in the future.

yes I am on http://www.hondatwins.net/

Please follow my build as I go, I will be posting it up in projects on here as well.

Welcome to DTT! Looks like you're starting with a nice solid specimen there.

Make sure to post a link to your build thread here so everyone can follow along.

Back
Top Bottom