d-bag hardley rider

Nebr_Rex

Coast to Coast
Stopped at the local market to pick something up for supper.
And guess what I seen. This clown thinks he's more important
than those that actually need the spot.

Attachments

• securedownload-29.jpeg
    securedownload-29.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 597
  • securedownload-30.jpeg
    securedownload-30.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 586
Well they're not parked in the spot right - just in the middle on the part where either side might need space to offload a wheelchair... I guess if you're going to fuck with the disabled then getting a twofer is worth some kudos.. ;)

FYI - Your post title has superfluous wording - the term "d-bag" is implied by the two words that follow it.

Ribo said:
Well they're not parked in the spot right - just in the middle on the part where either side might need space to offload a wheelchair... I guess if you're going to fuck with the disabled then getting a twofer is worth some kudos.. ;)

FYI - Your post title has superfluous wording - the term "d-bag" is implied by the two words that follow it.

Sorry, just trying to emphasize my point.

There's a couple d-bags like that at my gym. I always tell them to move it, or the desk clerk if I don't see the rider. The cops respond quickly here. I let the riders know in very direct language how bad it makes all of us riders look. I don't get the point of parking like that- just take up a regular spot. And it's not just the Harley guys, the sport bike tnk top idiots are good for it too. I think it's more of a "hey look how special I am" thing. There's one guy with a very nice customized fat boy that actually parks on the sidewalk by the bicycle rack!

Ribo said:

A little prejudice against Harley are we ::)

Ribo said:
Yep, I think they're ok but I like prefer motorcycles.

Oh like these

or this

OK here is a Harley big twin

any one of these Harley’s will keep you and your fire blade busy ;D

Oh Harley's with their fancy smancy pants on. Pretty. Sure I guess you're right but that blade came off a production line as is ( expect the NOS and full brembo brake system <cough> )....

..but a Harley off the line..sorry man, I just don't trust the engineering... too many badly designed engines and a price tag that keeps those union works happy but ain't doing shit for the horses that aren't there to push the stereo and cup holder along.

don't forget about the awesome plastic cam shoes that'll disintegrate at 15,000 miles and destroy the entire engine with metal shavings.

Ribo said:
Oh Harley's with their fancy smancy pants on. Pretty. Sure I guess you're right but that blade came off a production line as is ( expect the NOS and full brembo brake system <cough> )....

..but a Harley off the line..sorry man, I just don't trust the engineering... too many badly designed engines and a price tag that keeps those union works happy but ain't doing shit for the horses that aren't there to push the stereo and cup holder along.

I understand power for price cant beat those squid bikes ;D

Harleys are space age stuff, like they have over head valves, disc brakes, electrominic ignition, squirt guns instead of carbs, weird front forks that look like long shock absorbers, no generator, and to top it all off, 12 volts. What's wrong with 6? Space age crap if you ask me.

Attachments

• IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 231
Back
Top Bottom