DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BIKE OF THE MONTH - APRIL 2017 VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Our good friends at Dime City Cycles are the official sponsor of the DO THE TON Bike of the Month Contest!

Dime City Cycles are not only generous sponsors of the site, but they are good friends and incredible supporters of our community. They've been part of our group of friends since the earliest days of DO THE TON 10 years ago and both DTT and DCC have grown side by side over the years working to foster the garage-built community of enthusiasts.

In addition to gracing the masthead of DO THE TON for a month, Dime City Cycles will recognize the winner with:

• A spot light on www.dimecitycycles.com
    [*]Email announcement to their many fans and customers
    [*]Announcement on Dime City Cycles social media profiles reaching thousands and thousands of fellow enthusiasts
    [*]Winner receives a prize package from DCC (DCC swag + Gift Card!)

SO VOTE AND GET OTHER PEOPLE VOTING TOO! BUILDERS - GET YOUR PICS AND STORIES UP!

I've got to admit that even though I nominated one of these, it still took a while to decide which one to vote for. Great line up this time.

Congratulations and Bravo Zulu Jimmer! The bike really is something special and a very interesting build thread too!

8) That is an honor folks! Thank you very much for the votes and comments, it means a lot. The Blaster bike is a real hoot to ride!

Attachments

• IMG_4856.JPG
    IMG_4856.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,100
My usual formula for voting goes like this:
2stroke... Yamaha... which one would I most like to ride...
Jimmers bike ticked all the boxes.
Congrats on the win, it was well deserved.

Thank you Dime City Cycles. That is a nice package you sent.

Attachments

• IMG_5039.JPG
    IMG_5039.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 339
  • IMG_5040.JPG
    IMG_5040.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 342
Back
Top Bottom