www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: 1911 boardtrack racer  (Read 1273 times)

Offline troybilt

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
1911 boardtrack racer
« on: Oct 21, 2009, 21:18:24 »
I'm sure this has made its rounds. But for those of us who missed it here it is. The first is a 500 cc 1911 Indian capable of 85 mph. In original condition.  The second is a 1000cc 1914 Indian. Hear them run. Cool stuff:  
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2009, 21:44:10 by troybilt »
"One should not be too distracted by definitions. Ideas transcend definitions." — Neil deGrasse Tyson

"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." — Ray Wylie Hubbard

“There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.”
— Hindu Proverb

Offline troybilt

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: 1911 boardtrack racer
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2009, 21:46:25 »
Make sure to watch the video where they start up the 1000cc 1914. I can't imagine how bad ass it would feel to ride that thing! Awesome stuff
"One should not be too distracted by definitions. Ideas transcend definitions." — Neil deGrasse Tyson

"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." — Ray Wylie Hubbard

“There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.”
— Hindu Proverb

Offline tWistedWheelz

• BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2009, 01:23:24 »
wicked, that 1000 has a great sound, hell they both do but that 1000 is really mean with those flames poping out of those pipes!
Sweet post!

Offline hurricane7

• build
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2009, 01:55:34 »
Man, that is some sweet stuff! That1000 must have lit those board track on fire!

Thanks for the post!

Offline Deviant1

« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2009, 18:15:40 »
Oh Blessed Gods of Internal Combustion!
That 1000cc bike sounds unbelievable!
Can you imagine racing it with fireballs blowing out at your legs every time a cylinder hit? Imagine running it at night..
'That's the VJMC. They don't like us... because we cut shit up." -Tim @ Barber 2010