www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "Show off your jacket" thread  (Read 11406 times)

Offline yourboychrisc

Re: "Show off your jacket" thread
« Reply #20 on: Mar 07, 2012, 03:55:38 »
Me in my main leather, vintage Hein Gericke

Offline Speedfiend

« Reply #21 on: Mar 24, 2012, 17:41:57 »
Check out what the wife came home with! A friend of hers spotted this at a yard sale and thought of us.
It's a kids size 3X. Made by Avenir? I remember them making lower end cycling gear when I was a kid? 
Real leather, the thing weighs 7 lbs. It's a little bit big for my boy now, but next year he'll be the baddest lil rocker in pre school!

He started riding his bike with no training wheels last summer, age 3. I think he'll be ready for a mini bike soon.  He's gonna be hell on wheels!
WWW.meltdownvintage.com

Offline Blake

• the future is my friend
    • Sprockets & Spokes
« Reply #22 on: Mar 24, 2012, 17:44:03 »
Check out what the wife came home with! A friend of hers spotted this at a yard sale and thought of us.
It's a kids size 3X. Made by Avenir? I remember them making lower end cycling gear when I was a kid? 
Real leather, the thing weighs 7 lbs. It's a little bit big for my boy now, but next year he'll be the baddest lil rocker in pre school!

He started riding his bike with no training wheels last summer, age 3. I think he'll be ready for a mini bike soon.  He's gonna be hell on wheels!

OMFG! That is amazing! Pair it with a Cramps tee and that kid will be a killer!

Offline fuggers

« Reply #23 on: Apr 05, 2012, 01:17:13 »
That kid is going to have the back of an oxen if you make him wear it for a year.  It's never too early.
I'm determined to enjoy this xj!

Offline vuuduu21

• Serously?
« Reply #24 on: Apr 14, 2012, 19:21:09 »
Just finished my new (old)  Rockers Jacket.  re-styled one of my biker jackets w/ some patches, studs and pins.  Pretty sure no one in my neck of the woods has one like it!  i thought the Woulf leather ones DCC sells were expensive but after buying all the stuff and puting about 5 hours of labor into it i'd say they are fairly priced.
'72 Norton Commando Combat Café Racer
'75 Norton Commando MKIII Roadster
'14 Indian Chief Vintage

Offline andrewnorman

« Reply #25 on: Apr 24, 2012, 17:46:08 »

Awesome jacket
"Are you a wandering generality or a meaningful specific"
1979 CB650

Offline jaketheripper

« Reply #26 on: Aug 06, 2012, 02:58:50 »

what is it? where did you get it? How much was it?
does it have slash pockets?

Offline yourboychrisc

« Reply #27 on: Oct 29, 2012, 22:06:51 »
My brother bought it at some vintage shop back in the day. When i bought my first motorcycle i decided to look through the closets at my parents' house for something to ride in and i found it. Tried it on and it fit perfectly. I had a guy offer $200 to buy it off my back once...

I don't know about slash cut pockets but its got cool elbow pads. I went down in the canyons wearing it and I was happy that i was.

sovern

« Reply #28 on: Nov 13, 2012, 00:32:26 »
Weight loss is a killer in terms of jackets. I went from 224 to 144 in a few months - completely ruined my wardrobe. What kind of protection does that ironclad denim jacket provide? My mom bought me this Arizona faux leather jacket from JCP when she heard I bought an old motorcycle - i doubt it'll offer much protection.

Offline DrJ

« Reply #29 on: Nov 13, 2012, 00:53:50 »
Weight loss is a killer in terms of jackets. I went from 224 to 144 in a few months - completely ruined my wardrobe.

Wow, how did you accomplish that? And don't tell me pancreatic cancer or shipwreck.