www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "Show off your jacket" thread  (Read 11133 times)

sovern

Re: "Show off your jacket" thread
« Reply #30 on: Nov 13, 2012, 00:56:49 »
Wow, how did you accomplish that? And don't tell me pancreatic cancer or shipwreck.
Close to both actually. Diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Pretty severe. So prior to massive dieting I was actually becoming malnourished from the disease. Once I was diagnosed I stopped eating all junk food - ALL. It's really easy to stop eating when everything makes you sick haha. So essentially, I consumed vitamins, rice and large quantities of diet coke for 6 months.
« Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012, 00:59:46 by Matthew »

Offline DrJ

« Reply #31 on: Nov 13, 2012, 00:58:34 »
Sorry you went through that. I thought you've discovered the miracle cure for weight loss.

sovern

« Reply #32 on: Nov 13, 2012, 01:00:07 »
Sorry you went through that. I thought you've discovered the miracle cure for weight loss.
Well, I did. Stop eating. LOL

Offline WeberKid

• Tender Ind
« Reply #33 on: Mar 01, 2013, 09:57:44 »
Close to both actually. Diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Pretty severe. So prior to massive dieting I was actually becoming malnourished from the disease. Once I was diagnosed I stopped eating all junk food - ALL. It's really easy to stop eating when everything makes you sick haha. So essentially, I consumed vitamins, rice and large quantities of diet coke for 6 months.

coke has no gluten in it - what difference would that make?  Also, celiac disease is NOTHING compared to pancreatic cancer.  I've got celiac disease and type 1 diabetes.

« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2013, 10:03:05 by WeberKid »