Finished One of the 350 Fours

Shortround

Coast to Coast
just finished one of the 350 fours i picked up a while back. it runs great to bad i'm selling it. oh well on to other projects. cheers ;D

Attachments

• shelby1.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 411
  • shelby2.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 431
I like it, but you shoulda carried the stripe onto the bucket or painted the rim of it blue. Anyways.. are you building the bikes as a source of income, or just funding other projects?

boomshakalaka said:
I like it, but you shoulda carried the stripe onto the bucket or painted the rim of it blue. Anyways.. are you building the bikes as a source of income, or just funding other projects?

i'm a school teacher, so i can use all the extra income i can get. i have 3 350 fours in my garage right now. so in the end i hope to make enough off of two of them so the one i keep will cost me nothing. i did the same thing with my 360t and cb750. thanks for the comments. its a blast to ride. figures the one i'm selling was the easiest to get running. i didn't even need any starting fluid.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 400
  • nat1.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 442
  • trixie1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 395
these are all the cafe's i"ve built the last two years. currently working on a 1973 CB750, 1973cb350 fOUR, 1977 GT750 water buffalo (friend's bike). i love wrenching on these old bikes i wish i could keep them all.

Attachments

• fi13.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 370
Man you do some nice work. They are all killer bikes, but I want to know about the oil tank on the black 750f.

PayThePiper said:
...Speed Racer?!

i called her trixie. curently working on a new 750. just got it back from the powdercoater. the black #13 is actually a 1970. it just has an F tank on it. the oil tank i made from an oxygen bottle. drilled and taped fitting for hoses. put on a gauge and painted it blue to look like a NOS tank. it's a real pain in the ass to fill after an oil change. That bike belongs to my buddy.

Attachments

• scar1.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 317
:eek:

The #5 Bike (Trixie?) is stunning. That's the first white cafe racer I've ever liked, and I love it.
Amazing work, sir.

Great build. Love the whited out headlight. Taillights & The inverted gauges. White tanks look so good. Light tanks really show the curves I think. Dark tanks are tricky

Great builds! I am a teacher too, teaching ESL at the moment in Canada. What state are you in and do they need teachers? These taxes in Canada are killin me! lol .kidding.

i teach 6th grade in orlando FL. economy is kinda bad they just layed ff about a hundred teachers and twice as many aids.

the battery and electronics are in the tail; thats the good news when you design and build your own tail. the bad news is sanding sanding sanding

I am actually certified for FLA too...coincidence....but ya i hear the job prospects are not so good. Grade 6 is a great year to teach, i would be teaching high school English

Whats the top speed of a four and is it stable on the highway??

gribbs said:
I am actually certified for FLA too...coincidence....but ya i hear the job prospects are not so good. Grade 6 is a great year to teach, i would be teaching high school English

Whats the top speed of a four and is it stable on the highway??

i got the 350f up to a ton. it was pretty stable, but then again i had just relaced and balanced the wheels. what so nice about the fours is it is sooooooo smooth. no vibration of sputering under a load.

I have a 350F and have had it up to the ton a few times... Your right, Other than a little wheel vibration on mine it's smooth! takes a little to get there, but you only live once!

it looks like the very first one on page 1 was inspired quite a bit by a ford gt40.....maybe its just me but the back of it sure does look like one.

Back
Top Bottom