www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Need a new Helmet or Gloves?  (Read 3577 times)

Offline Rich 122

• Canadian Kawasaki Triples Forum
Need a new Helmet or Gloves?
« on: Feb 07, 2007, 13:21:08 »
I now have 11 pairs of Rhyno Deerskin gloves, Mens and Ladies Large.The mens are the black ones
$15.00/Pr..retail $49.99
Also lots of Mechanics Wrench gloves, perfect for working on your bike. $15.00 pr
And one Shark Majesty S800 Helmet left, retails at 359.99...new in the box for $150.00 Size Large

Rick
« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2007, 10:43:32 by ayrheadracer »
1988 Suzuki GSXR750
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550
1974 Kawasaki H2 750

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
Re: Need a new Helmet or Gloves?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2007, 16:01:17 »
I'd be interested in two sets of the mens L Rhyno gloves.  Are the Mechanics gloves the same as sold at Crappy Tire?  I got a set, and $15 is a great price.  I'm tempted to buy another.

Any chance of smaller size ladies gloves?  My wife needs a set for her course in May.

Where can I get these from you?  I'm near High Park - in Vancouver right now but back Friday night.
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline Rich 122

« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2007, 16:29:59 »
I'm in Ayr, just west of Kitchener. Shipping is no problem, or come out for a visit.
I only have large sizes in the gloves.
Here's a pic of the wrench gloves.. I have red and yellow.  I wear these all the time for the heavy work in the shop....they retail for $ $29.99 pr

Rick
1988 Suzuki GSXR750
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550
1974 Kawasaki H2 750

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2007, 10:05:02 »
Hook me up with 2 pairs of the men's large deerskin gloves - shipping is cool - just let me know how much total and if PayPal works for you.
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline Rich 122

« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2007, 21:00:03 »
Thanks to CanadaDan, your gloves are on the Way!!
 ;D ;D ;D

Rick
1988 Suzuki GSXR750
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550
1974 Kawasaki H2 750

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #5 on: Feb 26, 2007, 21:21:26 »
Well, what a nice surprise.  I suppose I'll have to send him his Schuberth one day soon!

Offline CanadaDan

• 1977 BMW R75/7 'Mojo'
    • CanadaDan
« Reply #6 on: Feb 26, 2007, 21:33:18 »
Well, what a nice surprise.  I suppose I'll have to send him his Schuberth one day soon!

One day?? Gee.... I could ship furniture to you faster... wait a minute... I DID!  ;D

BTW... the gloves are coming to Winnipeg... so no joy Bro!

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #7 on: Feb 26, 2007, 22:06:40 »
Well, I'm sending my courier service to Winnipeg on March 10 to pick them up.  Maybe they'll bring a helmet to trade for the gloves.

Offline CanadaDan

• 1977 BMW R75/7 'Mojo'
    • CanadaDan
« Reply #8 on: Feb 26, 2007, 22:13:56 »
Well, I'm sending my courier service to Winnipeg on March 10 to pick them up.  Maybe they'll bring a helmet to trade for the gloves.

As long as that courier service is my pixie chick you have a deal!

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #9 on: Feb 27, 2007, 01:09:00 »
Thanks to CanadaDan, your gloves are on the Way!!
 ;D ;D ;D

Rick

Rick - might have been some confusion - my brother (CanadaDan) bought the gloves for himself.  I live in Toronto - he lives in Winnipeg.  I'm still interested in two pairs of the large deerskins.

Let me know - email me at taysan @ hotmail.com

Offline Rich 122

« Reply #10 on: Mar 03, 2007, 10:44:52 »
Het Tintin, I've got another shipment of gloves, I sent you an email earlier in the week....

Rick
1988 Suzuki GSXR750
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550
1974 Kawasaki H2 750

Offline butterflymethane

« Reply #11 on: Mar 12, 2007, 14:57:33 »
any of those mechanics wrench gloves in small or extra small?
locO loeN is so HOT that I had to Tattoo his name

Offline Rich 122

« Reply #12 on: Mar 12, 2007, 20:25:41 »
any of those mechanics wrench gloves in small or extra small?

Sorry, only large..
1988 Suzuki GSXR750
1981 Kawasaki GPZ550
1974 Kawasaki H2 750