UPcoming locO project...

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Can someone guess where this is going?...

;D

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

BAttery/Electricaly Box: old Army Ammo Box:
IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

Future side mount tail/brake light: vintage Lucas flame-lit headlight:
IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

Ive recruited the best of the best of the DTT Toronto crew to chop, weld and put this baby together over the next few months..

Engine is on its way, 16 inch rear harley wheels w/ Avon White-walls are on the way, the Girder front-end is being chopped and modified by non other than LilBeast!!..

hey man,

show me more!!!!
love this .
where did you come across the frame and frt end???
can't wait to see the progress. wish i had that frame....
any way, love it.
later.

Nice! Love the ammo can idea. I'm also putting together a plan using a US ww2 ammo can for the same thing in my next project.

supercafe said:
where did you come across the frame and frt end???
wish i had that frame....

All donated my friend.. all donated... ;D
Once all the parts arrive and the build actually begins, I'll post up a thanks to all the donors of the parts donors of expertise..
This is going to be another DTT Toronto Team build like the last XS650 Manx Cafe Racer build.. ;D

the objective of the build is zero dollars!!

that's crazy awesome leon. i was never a fan of bobbers til i came to this site.

are you going to put modern electrics in that headlight? i'd be tempted, but i'd struggle to bring myself to go through with it

cool man,

hope to see more soon. wish there was people up here that are into the seen like you guys.
later.

Kanticoy said:
Oh man that headlight is sick! Freaking love it!

Check it out...Some very interesting informaion about the lamp:

http://www.cwmbran.info/lucas_lamps.htm

that Lucas Petroleum "King of the Road" lamp is pre 1909... Used on bikes back then...
It seems only befitting that turn it into a LED brake light...

Mabe if I rub it just right a jeannie will pop out:

371d397c.jpg

That light is where it's at. It has so much character and the history...just sick! I'll be watching this one for sure! Keep the updates comming!

The harley tank is neon 80s colours? Right on! That headlight is going to be amazing. Should get an auxiliary flickr flame option light in it for when showing the bike.

I hate the ammo tank, and I'm not really a fan of springer front ends. But the frame is very nice and the headlight is really going to be the thing that completes the bike. XS650? I think that's a great engine. Now you just have to figure out a way to supercharge it :)

This will be a fun build to follow. Out of curiosity, how many bikes do you have now?

--Chris

Curbcast said:
The harley tank is neon 80s colours? Right on! That headlight is going to be amazing. Should get an auxiliary flickr flame option light in it for when showing the bike.

OK.. Bike is practically done and painted.. Check it out:

just kidding....
ACtually..that Harley tank is gonna get all stripped down..LOL.. I hate thse colours...

I figured youd strip that tank. I think itd clash just a bit with the WAR colour of everything else. Im trying to imagine some 80s rocker in a war setting... Just doesnt look right!

can you tub the tank or put a wasco tank on it...looks weird way up on the back bone like that! i dig the girder... my fav front end by far!

Back
Top Bottom