spaghetti bender motobi project

motorusti

still bending spaghetti
here are a couple mock up pics.
1965 motobi 250 sport special/super sport or whatever.

powdercoat is done. motor is done. wheels are done (akront, didnt wanna invest in the borranis).
just need to do some metalwork to get it all to fit together better, then its off to paint.
still hacking it together from many other donor bikes.
DSC04231-1.jpg

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04232.jpg

DSC04235.jpg

I think those bikes are neat as hell. And I love that tank. If you haven't already, you should check out eurospares, he has a big section on them over there.

almost done. hadn't touched the project in a while. black with heavy silver metalflake. picture looks purple.
tin/seat is just mocked up. should finish this in a day or two and get some better pictures.
5119790932_40467630b9.jpg

5119147761_2c3cb91f4e.jpg

Awesome engine!
Any chance of some regular good old fashioned side on pictures?
You know, the type when you can actually see the bike! ;)
These must be pretty rare machines now?

ok. this is a side view. still need to finish little crap. chain/petcocks/rework cables/seat mounts(raise seat an inch or two)/take better pictures
also need to mount the sidecover/toolbox.
the egg motors aren't all that rare. I managed to accumulate 10 of them in the last couple years (but i'm a hoarder)

5126630661_87e9ddf70c_b.jpg

Sorry i just have to put in my two cents. I don't think a square tail section goes with this bike at all, everything from the engine to the tank is nice and rounded. Love that paint though!!! epic!! And i love the shape of the tank, i have the same one on my 1967 Benelli Cobra 125.

Thanks! ;D
That engine is a really sculptured design. So Italian. It's a little work of art.
How does it run, and how does the bike handle?

I'd ride it ;)

That motor is so cool. So deco. Excellent work, and nice touch on plumbing the carby ;D

cheers
ian

That motor is beautiful. And I like the new seat, flows much better with everything. Nicely done man!

Back
Top Bottom