High Desert Idaho build - aka - bastard child CB650

Low_lo

Here it is. My winter project.

1) Ive never owned a motorcycle before
2) ive never built a custom bike before
3) i love challenges.

As she came home...

five.jpg

why not make an akward situation more so by putting your arm around a total stranger like he was your dad... (aka this is who I took her from)

four.jpg

Purple rain bone pile... i wonder if any of this is worth anything... why would it be?! LOL

three.jpg

starting to look better the more I undress her, imagine that.!

two.jpg

a

Hell, yeah much better! Believe it or not there are people out there who may want the purple rain bone pile and will even pay for it (ebay)! Sad isn't it! Are you hat or no hat in the pic? I will be watching and welcome to the site!

Good luck on your first build! You've got a great starting point.
Now, how bout that six-four I see peeking into the frame in the 3rd pic? My first car (rust heap) was '63 impala ss. I love the old impalas!

blahblahblah, yadda yadda yadda.... how she sits today.

photo-18.jpg

Tarozzi clip ons installed... gauges removed... oh wait, HERE is how she sits now.

photo-20.jpg

photo-21.jpg

I am seriously thinking about running her without gauges for the first season. Im more then happy to be told im an idiot about that... pro and con me all you want!

oh.. in the photo im hat man Twisted... wow.. sounds like I have some ebaying to do. I would love to put the money back into the project considerring im on a "cafe" budget. and yeah... 64 coupe! My first and only true love (besides my kids!) got any pics of your old 63 SS Deviant?

Alas, no pics. She was never much to look at. I bought her for 1200 when I was 15. She ran, but that's about it. I did some mechanical work (brakes, bit of wiring) and then got frustrated at the cost of body work and let her sit till I sold her. The dirty south isn't very good to old iron. :(
Your 64 is the tits man!

Thanks! I fell for these cars when I was about 11 and got one as soon as I could. I made sure and get one that needed little restoration. I grew up watching my dad restore classic cars and knew it was a good way to piss away ALOT of money!

Back
Top Bottom