78 Honda CB400Tii Project Bike

franchiseon

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned in the 1-800 CAFE HELP Section - My good friend Gryph was given a CB400Tii from a mutual friend of ours and he decided to pass the bike along to me! To give you some context to the bike, before we picked it up, the bike had not been ridden for 2+ years, and was sitting out at all winter "weathering." We've already run into some issues trying to get it running smoothly but I'm sure it'll come together once we put some more time into it.

I just started riding last year when I picked up a red 01 EX250 - over last winter, I helped Gryph work on his KZ400 and seeing his bike come such a long way was such a surreal feeling. Once he gave me this bike, I hope that we can bring the bike back to life.. I've attached some photos of what it looked like after we brought it back from the shop it was sitting at. I'd like to bring this baby back to life and let it see some better days...

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

I'll try to keep everyone updates on my progress as we move-along with our project! Just thinking off hand I would like to see some new mirrors, paint, bars, and a seat. I welcome your ideas and thoughts.

Re: 79 Honda CB400Tii Project Bike

Fun bikes. I just finished my 78 cb400tii. Red one in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom