1976 CB750- buttercup

RyGuy17

Well, I've been on the forums looking around and getting advice for a while now, so I guess it's time to post some pictures. I'll list off what I have for it right now, most of it not in the pics yet

so far:

2" drop clubman bars
progressive suspension rear shocks
progressive suspension fork springs
carpy's tri-bar headlight
carpy's headlight ears
roc city cafe short stop seat pan (has to be re-fiberglassed together, too narrow)
'08 yamaha WR250 electrical hand controls and brake/clutch perches
moose levers
Raask rearsets
accel ignition
vance and hines exhaust
modern needle steering bearings
comstar mags

cycle exchange:
- minus 2 fork tubes
- mini speedo
- billet upper and lower triple trees
- chrome risers

the front end just got completely re-done, the only things that weren't replaced were the lower fork tubes (but they got powder coated)...I probably forgot a lot of stuff on that list but I'm sitting next to a box full of parts from my honda dealer

Honda002.jpg

not how it came, but it was waaaay too shitty to show the tank and seat that it came with

100_0611.jpg

how it looks now, removing brackets and mocking everything up

100_0617.jpg

the front end after the rebuild...I'm not shittin when I say everything got replaced

100_0614.jpg

Raask rearset...trying to make the right side work

thats it for now, once i get some more mocked up, find the coils new homes, and start making a new wiring harness I'll post some more...feel free to comment/suggest/rip into me. I take criticism well haha

thanks, luckily one of my best friends is a honda tech and he's been helping me with everything. I'm just trying to get it all done the right way the first time so I don't have to re-do anything major later on

Back
Top Bottom